RegimA Omega High Impact | Skin brightening exfoliating night cream
An advanced night cream that naturally exfoliates, brightens & stimulates regeneration of skin reducing wrinkles, fading pigmentation, eliminating ‘sun spots’, levelling acne scars to revive a dull complexion
Three natural AHA fruit acids, Lactic Malic and Citric.
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Helps eliminate pigmentation, ‘sun spots’, ‘age spots’
Helps treat problem skins
Helps clear and tighten pores
Improves the appearance of blemishes
Improves acne scarring
Stimulates collagen synthesis, re-elasticising the skin
Powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant action from Vitamins C & E
Smoothing, removes dull, dingy skin
Skin will begin to feel tighter and look firmer
Produces a more youthful looking appearance
From the first use your skin will feel a smoother, cleaner and softer. When used on a daily basis (at night time) you’ll notice your pores getting smaller, a reduction of blackheads (especially around the nose) and a brighter-looking complexion.
Retinyl Palmitate – Vitamin A – Elastin stimulating peptides to promote healthy collagen synthesis,
Blackcurrant seed oil rich in omega 3 and 6 ensures powerful anti-inflammatory action Promotes gradual natural exfoliation, healthy cell renewal and rejuvenation revealing youthful restoration.
Lactic Acid (skin exfoliation & rejuvenation)
Blackcurrant Seed Oil
Super Carbohydrate Complex
Olive Fruit Oil
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
Stabilised Vitamin C
How to Use
Apply to cleansed skin at night
Initially use 3 x week slowly increasing to alternate then every night
Can be applied as a “mask” treatment to exfoliate and brighten skin – apply a thickish layer leave on skin for 30 mins – then wash off
Apply usual night creams
AM: Cleanse face to wash this product off and use an SPF in your morning routine.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer