Shake before use. Apply Heliocare 360º Invisible Spray generously and evenly before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after prolonged bathing or excessive sweating.
Fernblock® FC: a supercharged antioxidant to neutralise free radicals and more
An optimum combination of mineral filters
UVA/UVB protection at SPF50 and critical wavelength λc 370nm
Bioshield System: OTZ-10 + Biomimetic Melanin
Visible light and infrared-A protection
Roxisomes: DNA repair enzymes
Green tea extract, Vitamins C & E: additional antioxidants to protect skin
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Brush-On-Block pure mineral, chemical free, broad spectrum UVA/ UVB sunscreenAvailable in Transparent or NEW Tan / Bronzer
- Brush-on-Block provides SPF 30 Broad Spectrum protection. Easy brush-on application. You can use it often, re-apply it with ease and take it everywhere for effortless on-the-go sun protection whenever you need it.
- Brush-On-Block is perfect for golfers, outdoor sports, gardeners, runners Invisible, transparent mineral powder sunscreen to avoid the greasy feel of cream sunscreen - Invisible feel. Nothing to "run" into your eyes if you sweat.Contains the naturally-occurring active mineral sunscreen ingredients titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, to provide full coverage, invisible, natural mineral sun protection that you simply brush on. No more messy, greasy lotions, sticks and sprays.It offers a fast, convenient and effective way to protect everyone's skin from the sun & visible light damage everyday. Brush-On-Block is a non-irritating, sweat and water resistant sunscreen that comes in a self-dispensing make up quality brush. Unlike chemical sunscreens which work by being absorbed into the skin, Brush-On-Block features natural minerals which sit on top of your skin and reflect the sun's rays away from your body. Since it is not absorbed into the skin Brush-On-Block is less likely to irritate the skin or clog pores, making it ideal for people with acne-prone or sensitive skin. Refillable - great value
- Sweat and Water Resistant
- No Chemical Sunscreen Ingredients
- Non Greasy
- Doesn't Sting Eyes
- Goes on Over or Under Makeup
- Won't Cause Breakouts
- Easy and Convenient
- Portable Self-dispensing Brush
- Great for Thinning Hair or Bald Spots - undetectable
- Ideal for Men, Women and Children
- Invisible finish colour-free - ALSO AVAILABLE IN TAN BRONZER
- Perfect for men!
- Suits all skin types and colours
Combination Skin | Dry Skin | Normal Skin | Oily Skin | Sensitive Skin | Men & Womenis a highly innovative ultra light foaming mousse with advanced light filters provides broad spectrum protection against day light (UVA, UVB, Visible Light, and IR-A) Enriched with Fernblock® FC for powerful antioxidant activity and actives which repair sun damage, such as DNA damage and premature skin aging. This intensely hydrating, water-based mousse sinks in quickly to provide the skin with complete protection against the environment and UVA/UVB rays. Ideal for layering with other skin care and make-up products. This lightweight formula dries to a barely there, satin finish that is completely clear (making it ideal for all skin tones). DIANE'S TIP: You need to apply facial sunscreen every day as it's all visible light from day-light, sun-shine, computer blue light and artificial lighting that contribute to skin ageing, wrinkles and irregular pigmentation - Heliocare 360 products protect you from all of these aggressors! I recommend the use of an antioxidant serum first my favourites are Skinceuticals CE Ferulic and Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Serum, Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Gel or Skinceuticals Serum 10 for younger skins
Heliocare 360 Fluid Cream SPF 50 - 50ml Protects skin against UVA, UVB, visible light & infrared-A with SPF 50 and PA++++ which also helps to reduce development of pigmentation
Combination Skin | Dry Skin | Normal Skin | Sensitive Skin | Men & WomenLightweight, easily absorbed, non-greasy moisturising facial sunscreen for normal to dry skin including sensitive skin Protects against the ageing effect of UVA UVB day-light and HEV Light computer light & infrared What's HEV light? Sources of blue light include mobile phones, computers, laptop, tablets and TVs, as well as artificial lighting from fluorescent and LED lights. The sun also emits blue light, so we're exposed to blue light almost everywhere. Blue light is proven to cause damage in the deeper layers of the skin, leading to skin ageing, weakening of skin's barrier function and inflammation of skin cells leading to cellular changes & uneven pigmentation. A light cream that leaves skin soft and hydrated with a dewy finish. The subtle natural colour of the product, although not a tint, also helps to even the skin tone. It’s perfect for dry or more mature skin or following facial treatments