The main friendly bacteria, which are part of the normal flora of the human intestine, are Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria. Numerous species of these bacteria grow together synergistically to support an optimal healthy bacterial balance in the large intestine. The bacteria are combined with enzymes to support digestion of complex carbohydrates and starches to promote improved bacterial growth.
1-2 capsules twice daily, or as directed.
Each capsule typically contains:
Beta-galactosidase (147 LacU); 16.36 mg
Bacterial Powder (750 million viable organisms); 12.50 mg
B.bifidum, L.acidophilus, L.rhamnosus, B.longum, B.infantis,
Amylase (672U); 11.79 mg
Cellulase (25U); 0.83 mg
Other Ingredients: Ascorbyl palmitate, Gelatin, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline cellulose.
Caution: None known if directions are followed.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.