HOW TO USE: After using appropriate cleanser, apply small amount to face and neck morning and evening.
INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Linoleic Ester (Analgesic Anti-Inflammatory). Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officnalis) Oil (Antimicrobial Anti-Inflammatory). Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil (Hydrating Anti-Inflammatory). Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ursolic Acid, Propylparaben. Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ursolic Acid, Propylparaben.
About Circadia Skincare: Dr. Peter T. Pugliese, the genius behind CIRCADIA SKINCARE, has over 50 years and numerous awards and patents attesting to his expertise and experience in the field of research, development and testing of the physiology of skin, skin conditions, and skin care solutions. Circadia Skincare by Dr. Pugliese is designed to work in harmony with day and night cycles to provide optimum results in skin health. The skin care products in the Circadia Skincare line are a mixture of potent ingredients, either products of science and gifts of nature.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
" This gorgeous cleanser is great, probably THE best eye make up remover I have ever used. Gently and effectively removes all make-up. I recommend this cleanser for sore, sensitive, acne prone skin, especially a skin irritated by Roaccutane / Isotretinoin. Oil dissolves oil better than detergent based face washes. Therefore this oil based cleanser helps unclog oily, blackhead prone skin which can also be dehydrated , flaky and sore. Easily removed with warm water and a clean cotton face cloth"236ml To purchase this product please call the clinic on 01617961169 or Inquire about this product