PATIENT INDICATIONS & CONDITIONS
Hard to heal wounds
Diabetic foot ulcers
Raynaud’s & Lupus sufferers
Trauma to skin around wounds
Fragile, dehydrated & flaking skin
Iatrogenic response or Allergic reactions
Post-surgical and aesthetic
Laser skin treatments
Dermal fillers and injectables
Fractional laser resurfacing
Laser/ IPL hair removal
RF and Plasma treatments
Cosmetic tattooing / Semi-permanent make-up / microblade eyebrows
WHAT MAKES YOUKI UNIQUE?
Forms an inert film over the wound
No need to “rip or pull” off dressings
Avoids trauma to wound area
Enables wounds to ooze / exudate discharge freely
Suitable for any size wound and awkward areas
Easy and quick to apply
Easy to use and self-application
Reduces nursing time
Water, Activated collagen, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Asparagopsis Armata,Soduium Usnate,Fatty alcohol esters sulphate, Propylene Glycol, Parabens
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Brush-On-Block pure mineral, chemical free, broad spectrum UVA/ UVB sunscreenAvailable in Transparent or NEW Tan / Bronzer
- Brush-on-Block provides SPF 30 Broad Spectrum protection. Easy brush-on application. You can use it often, re-apply it with ease and take it everywhere for effortless on-the-go sun protection whenever you need it.
- Brush-On-Block is perfect for golfers, outdoor sports, gardeners, runners Invisible, transparent mineral powder sunscreen to avoid the greasy feel of cream sunscreen - Invisible feel. Nothing to "run" into your eyes if you sweat.Contains the naturally-occurring active mineral sunscreen ingredients titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, to provide full coverage, invisible, natural mineral sun protection that you simply brush on. No more messy, greasy lotions, sticks and sprays.It offers a fast, convenient and effective way to protect everyone's skin from the sun & visible light damage everyday. Brush-On-Block is a non-irritating, sweat and water resistant sunscreen that comes in a self-dispensing make up quality brush. Unlike chemical sunscreens which work by being absorbed into the skin, Brush-On-Block features natural minerals which sit on top of your skin and reflect the sun's rays away from your body. Since it is not absorbed into the skin Brush-On-Block is less likely to irritate the skin or clog pores, making it ideal for people with acne-prone or sensitive skin. Refillable - great value
- Sweat and Water Resistant
- No Chemical Sunscreen Ingredients
- Non Greasy
- Doesn't Sting Eyes
- Goes on Over or Under Makeup
- Won't Cause Breakouts
- Easy and Convenient
- Portable Self-dispensing Brush
- Great for Thinning Hair or Bald Spots - undetectable
- Ideal for Men, Women and Children
- Invisible finish colour-free - ALSO AVAILABLE IN TAN BRONZER
- Perfect for men!
- Suits all skin types and colours
Oily Skin | Combination Skin | Sensitive Skin | Men & WomenAn ultra-light mattifying lotion that melts into the skin with a dry-touch, matte finish. Recommended for oily, combination or spot prone skin - oil controlling, antimicrobial, antibacterial properties Formulated with advanced light filters and a Bioshield System that provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, visible light and IR-A (infrared radiation -A) & blue computer light damage. Diane's Tips; You need to apply a facial sunscreen daily whatever the weather - day light, computer light and artificial lighting contribute to skin ageing. Spot prone skin will leave red or brown blemish marks if skin isn't hydrated and protected from light with a suitable daily sunscreen like this. I also recommend a Vitamin C serums like SkinCeuticals Phloretin Serum for oily, acne prone skin or SkinCeuticals Phloretin Gel for sensitive, spot prone or blemish marked skin and their hydrating, anti-inflammatory, blemish mark fading Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective serum
YourZooki Vitamin C Liposomal Supplement 1000mg (30 x 15ml sachets)Vegan | Sugar Free | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Alcohol Free Tasty citrus flavour
YourZooki Vitamin C is BRITISH MADE and is a superior form of L-Ascorbic Vitamin C which is clinically proven to be the most potent version of Vitamin C and readily accepted as an antioxidant.Consume straight from the sachet or add to water, mix into porridge or yoghurt 98% + Highly bio-available liposomal Vitamin C 1-2 sachets a day suggested | More can be taken during illness, infections, times of stress, travel, wound healing Free from artificial colour or flavouring Diane's Tip; Unlike some liposomal Vitamin C , YourZooki Vitamin C disperses in drinks, tastes lovely and is easy to swallow for those of us who don't like tablets.
Regima Laser-Azu Repair Gel Post Peel Gel - "The Blue Gel"We use and recommend this after treatments which cause redness or irritation to the skin such as microdermabrasion, peels, microneedling, laser skin or hair removal, dermaplaning, semi-permanent make-up, microblading or tattoos. Application of RegimA Laser Azu-Repair Post Peel Gel - or as my clients call it - The "Blue Gel" holds in moisture preventing crusting and accelerating the healing process.
- Promotes healthy skin healing
- Aids skin recovery after injury or surgery
- Soothes, calms, reduces redness
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- Anti-irritant, anti-bacterial
- Supports new collagen production for scar less healing
- Improves skin elasticity
- Moisturising, rehydrating - prevents moisture loss from inflamed skin
- Assists with skin regeneration