Dermalux & Healite LED Light Therapy for skin rejuvenation
While we often associate light exposure with negative effects such as sun damage induced wrinkles and age-spots, “light” also has many positive influences on the body. Light stimulates vitamin D, provides energy and the feel good hormone serotonin. It can also encourage cell growth and collagen rejuvenation.
Dermalux Tri-Wave & Healite 11 light-therapy use specific therapeutic wavelengths of light such as red and blue light and invisible near-infrared.
Different types of light stimulate different responses, so while ongoing exposure to UV is very damaging, controlled levels of near-infrared, blue and red light are clinically proven to be beneficial.
Both machines use cool LED lights to deliver specific types of light at powerful, safe, doses to promote skin healing, repair, reduction of inflammation and pain
DERMALUX & HEALITE LED PHOTOTHERAPY
Award winning LED phototherapy, Dermalux uses three, evidence-based wavelengths of near- infrared, blue and red light which are absorbed into the skin at different levels. The wavelengths provide energy and stimulate a variety of natural processes of the skin such as:
- Activating fibroblasts, which improve the structure of the skin
- Promotes collagen and elastin production for firmer smoother skin
- Accelerates healthy skin healing and reducing inflammation
- Blue light kills acne bacteria whilst red & near infrared calm and heal
Dermalux & Healite use the highest quality LED lights, expertly aligned, to deliver each wavelength at a specific, measured energy output, intensity and dose.
Uniquely, Dermalux Tri Wave treatment uses leading-edge LED technology, which allows all three wavelengths to be used at the same time. This means you can enjoy enhanced results, while still keeping treatment times to a minimum.
Our light therapy devices are clinically certified medical devices proven to be effective for;
- Skin & Wound Healing
- Reduction of redness, inflammation such as rosacea
- Beneficial for psoriasis & eczema
- Reduction of musculoskeletal pain & inflammation
- Can be used on face or body parts
Treatment is relaxing, pain-free and suitable for all skin types with an excellent safety profile.
Treatment lasts approximately 30 minutes – The curved treatment canopy is put close to the area to be treated
We can advise on the best combination of light and course of treatment depending on the condition of your skin.
LED light therapy is safe & effective for most people except :
Lupus, certain medications – some antibiotics (doxycycline, lymecycline, tetracycline or light sensitising medication including methotrexate, light induced migraine & unstable epilepsy
What skin conditions can be improved with Dermalux Tri-Wave or Healite LED Light Therapy?
- Ageing skin – lines, wrinkles
- Acne – reduces inflammation in blemishes, kills acne bacteria
- Rosacea and Facial redness, allergic reactions
- Post Procedure – following laser resurfacing, peels, skin needling, dermal filler or lip enhancement
- Post traumatic injury – scars, burns, scalds,
- Post Surgical scars – face or body – face lift, blepharoplasty (upper / lower eyelid / eye bag surgery), tummy tuck, hysterectomy, breast implants
- Hair transplant or hair growth stimulation treatment see Hairloss Treatment
You can now benefit from Dermalux Flex LED Light therapy at home
From £40 for
£55 for including mini facial per 30 min treatment
Most conditions benefit from 2 treatments per week for 3 weeks
Add on to any treatment for £20 supplement