Directions for use:
For application following a procedure performed by a doctor or skin care professional: Laser Skin Resurfacing, Skin Peeling, Dermabrasion, Laser Hair Removal.
On the evening following a RegimA ‘Peel & Heal’ apply to treated area as desired, especially if there is visible peeling. Continue for a couple of nights following the peel. Helps prevent scabbing and promotes more rapid healing.
For laser/dermabrasion apply as directed by doctor or skin care professional
This may be used in combination with RegimA Scar Repair.
Deep skin resurfacing laser treatment is performed by a doctor and it is essential that the skin has the correct home care products. There are certain potential side effects to laser therapy that can be eliminated if treated correctly. The laser is a controlled burn of the skin to smooth wrinkles or scarring.
The Post Laser Post Peel Gel is formulated to treat the induced burn, to accelerate the healing process. We supply full pre- and post-laser products.
HISTORY OF LASER GEL
RegimA Post Laser/Post Peel Gel was formulated several years ago for the use of plastic surgeons following Carbon Dioxide laser therapy.
It revolutionised post laser treatment, ensuring more rapid healing of the laser burn whilst preventing laser crusting and subsequently averting post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (dark pigment), a previously known potential side effect of laser, dermabrasion or deep chemical peels.
RegimA Post Laser/Post Peel Gel soothes, calms, reduces redness and irritation, promotes more rapid healing due to the powerful anti-inflammatory action of the healing oils of the Amazon. It further provides deep moisturisation, protects and accelerates the natural rejuvenation process of the skin.
EXTRA BENEFITS OF LASER GEL
RegimA Post Laser/Post Peel Gel has been found to have remarkable properties. It has been used by plastic surgeons internationally also following trauma injuries e.g. Dermabrasion, deep abrasions following road traffic accidents that result in extensive deep crusting and subsequent pigmentation.
The Laser Gel quickly loosens the crusting whilst accelerating the healing process. It has also been seen to be helpful in certain cases for eczema and psoriasis. Burns – Following assessment of the degree of burn and initial treatment by a doctor to ensure they are not open to infection, Laser Gel may be used to help prevent crusting, and subsequent pigmentation and accelerate the healing process.
Post Laser/Post Peel Gel is recommended following procedures where peeling and irritation may occur.
An abundance of NATURAL ingredients, including several oils from Amazonian plants containing Omega 3, 6 and 9, renowned for having some of the world’s most powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, healing, repairing and rebuilding properties.
In clinical studies substances such as azulene (from German Camomile) have been shown to exhibit dramatic anti-inflammatory effects and significant antioxidant protection. In practical terms this means that application of these natural substances which have extraordinary healing, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, aids acceleration of wound healing, reduces cutaneous inflammation, soothes, calms, repairs and stimulates healthy cell regeneration. These well documented actives possess extraordinary powers working in synergy, helping promote more rapid healing whilst aiding in the prevention of scabbing, crusting, pigmentation and potential scarring, thus ensuring a better end result.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinade Collagen DrinkDrinking Skinade on a daily basis promotes...
- healthier looking skin
- more even toned skin
- younger looking skin
- increased skin hydration
- reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- more radiant skin
- reduction of cellulite