Plasma Beamwave Treatment for;
- Non surgical eye lid and eye bag treatment, comparable to eye bag surgery known as blepharoplasty.
- Wrinkle reduction, crow’s feet, smokers lip lines,
- Lift sagging skin, turkey neck, hooded eye lids, crêpey eye lids
- Scars whether traumatic, surgical, chicken pox or acne
- Stretch marks
- Tattoo removal
- Skin tags & cherry angiomas (age related “blood blisters”)
- Pigmentation, & age spots
- Skin rejuvenation – Plasma Shower mesotherapy infusion deeply stimulates skin, hydrates, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial action, promotes wound healing without down time
- Acne treatment – anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial action especially beneficial for stubborn, persistent spots and acne without down time
The area to be treated will be cleansed and anaesthetic cream applied. The hand held plasma tool produces a tiny flash of lightening which “burns” away a “full stop” size piece of skin to a superficial depth. This stimulates the skin to repair itself and new tighter skin is produced.
With eye lid / eye bag treatment you can expect some swelling which can last 48 hours – taking homeopathic arnica tablets before treatment and daily helps to reduce this. The application of prescribed soothing post treatment reams and SPF is recommended. Written aftercare instructions will be given at your consultation and after treatment. We recommend an appropriate cosmeceutical skincare routine to support and maintain treatment results. Results will last 3-5 years plus depending on lifestyle and skincare.
Consultations with Nurse Clare
Treatments by Nurse Practitioner Clare and Dr J. Nivern MBChB BSc.
- Blemish removal / skin tag removal from £75
- Eye Lid or Eye Bag from £350
- Upper and Lower Eye Lids & Eye bags from £550
- Course of three upper & lower eye bags £1500
* Fees subject to prior consultation and whether delivered by Dr. J Nivern MBChB BSc. or Nurse Practitioner Clare
To make an appointment for your consultation
Call now on 0161 796 1169 or Book in online here