Medical micro-skin- needling stimulates your body’s own skin repair system to produce collagen for firmer, smoother, radiant skin
What can you treat with Dermaroller & eDS Skin Needling?
- Facial lines and wrinkles
- Acne scarring
- Chicken pox scars
- Stretch marks
- Enlarged / visible pores
- Loose skin tightening
- Alopecia / Hairloss
- Skin Rejuvenation & Hydration Treatment
What is dermaroller collagen induction therapy?
Medical Micro-Skin Needling, also referred to as dermaroller or dermapen collagen induction therapy.
The treatment stimulates the body’s own collagen production to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, loose skin and scarring (acne, chicken pox, surgical or accidental scarring). Our medical grade, electronic eDS dermastamp device uses super fine sterile needles which creates hundreds of microscopic channels into the skin at controlled depths from 0.1mm to 1.5mm.
Treatment is comfortable and causes little downtime
Clinical studies have shown that dermaroller treatments are as effective as laser resurfacing, IPL, CO2 laser, Fraxel and deep chemical peels in stimulation collagen production in the skin.
Derma roller creates smoother firmer skin with virtually no discomfort or recovery time
Why choose Dermaroller or Dermapen microneedling?
Laser Resurfacing vs Skin Needling
- Derma roller treatments are an alternative to Laser Skin Resurfacing – which literally involves burning off the surface skin layer – resulting in redness, swelling, discomfort and down time of 6 weeks or more.
- Dermaroller / micro skin needling therapy is similar in result to Fraxel laser resurfacing – it is just as effective at a fraction of the cost and without the recovery time
- Collagen production through controlled stimulation of the skin
- Improves skin quality & thickness
- It can be used on face, neck and body
- Smooths & softens scar tissue
- Skin surface remains in tact – very little recovery time
- Less discomfort than other treatments
- 24-48 hours recovery period
- Stimulates your own collagen – natural and long-lasting.
- Safe for all skin types.
- There is no damage to the skin.
- It can be used on thin skin.
- The process is not painful.
- It can be used on any area (face, neck and body).
- Possible reddening of the skin which should subside by morning.
- Possible slight skin swelling initially for a few hours
FAQs frequently asked questions – click here »
Clinical depth upto 1.5mm inc pain relief £250 – face or body
Superficial 0.1mm to 0.5mm From £70 – Can be added to most of our facial treatments – Book a Combined Treatment appointment
Dermalux LED Light Therapy can be added to enhance results & reduce redness £20 supplement