Oxygen Facials – refreshes, brightens & revives your skin
Oxygen Facials are beneficial for –
Active Acne – Cystic Acne – Acne Rosacea – Facial Redness – Thread Veins, Smoker’s Skin – Pre & Post Facial Surgery – Frequent Flyers – Special Event Skincare Treatments – Wedding Skincare Treatments – Lightening of Pigmentation
Oxygen Facials have gained a huge celebrity following for their wonderfully rejuvenating and restorative actions.
Oxygen facial treatments can be used on any skin type or colour. Oxygen’s antibacterial action makes it extremely beneficial for acne, especially cystic acne & Acne rosacea. Skin isn’t deeply exfoliated, therefore any cysts or pustules are not exposed or “peeled” and there is no downtime or irritation. Oxygen kills bacteria under the skin and in the pores.
The active oxygen mask has a lightening and redness-reducing action giving instant results for Rosacea, facial redness & thread veins. The procedure is easy and pleasant.
The end result is clear and luminous skin with a feeling of firmness. Treatments can be repeated as often as weekly (oxygen only). Once every other week with enzyme treatment included.
- Antibacterial action to the skin – kills the bacteria involved in acne including bacteria under the skin in cystic acne
- A skin lightening agent, improves scars and lightens sun damage.Increases skin function – healthier skin
- Reduces facial redness & thread veins
- Stimulates fibroblasts – the cells which initiate new cell formation, healing and collagen production
We use two Oxygen facial treatments by Circadia and Image’s O2 Lift Red Carpet Facial which incorporates stem cell serums and antioxidants and is an ideal pre event facial before a wedding, date, TV appearance, award ceremony, or for jet lagged skin!
Acne Rosacea – Oxygen Facial & the Demodex Skin Mite
I offer a treatment for Acne Rosacea clients to eradicate the naturally occurring human demodex mite. The mite occurs in greater numbers in the skin of clients with Acne Rosacea and is thought to contribute to the condition.
» More info – not for the faint hearted!
To enhance this treatment I can incorporate an Enzyme Mask before the Oxygen Rx to exfoliate dead skin cells, blocked pores & lighten pigmentation. Enzyme Mask Peels are a safe, effective method of gently refining the skin surface without irritation nor downtime.
Oxygen Rx Facials include application of specific antioxidant serums, eye and lip products and sunscreen. It is a pleasant and relaxing procedure with immediate and ongoing benefits to your skin
Chocolate Cocoa Enzyme Mask for:
- Sensitive, aging & acne prone skins
- Removes dead skin cell build up and helps brighten and clarify
- Acne skin with pustules and macules (calms and softens)
- Suitable for back acne treatment
Raspberry Enzyme Mask for:
- Aged, wrinkled, photo-damaged.
- Lightening of pigmentation – safe on darker skins – Asian & Black Skins
Zymase Citrus Enzyme Mask for:
- Severely environmentally damaged skin.
- Acne thickened skins
Improvements can be seen and felt after one treatment however for optimal results a course of treatments are recommended
Oxygen Facial with Enzyme Peel Mask £95 (60 mins)
Oxygen Facial alone £85
Dermalux LED Light Therapy can be added £20 supplement – promotes collagen regeneration, reduces inflammation & inhibits acne bacteria