Colon toxicity can be the underlying cause of many of these commonly reported health problems and may indicate the need for colon hydrotherapy…
What are the Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy?
A healthy, strong functioning colon is essential to maintaining good health. Your colon, together with the kidneys, lungs and skin are responsible for eliminating waste from the body. But over time, your colon may lose its ability to properly eliminate all waste from the gastrointestinal tract due to a combination of poor diet, improper food combining, drug intake and/or lifestyle.
If this happens, the colon may become saturated with harmful toxins. And through a process called ‘autointoxication’ … these toxic substances can be transported into the bloodstream where the lymphatic and circulatory systems, as well as the lungs and kidneys, become overburdened and expose you to serious health risks.
Colon Hydrotherapy can be most beneficial in helping to restore good health by:
- Clearing the colon of old, hardened, waste material and harmful toxins
- Restoring proper pH balance to the body
- Stimulating the immune systems
- Allowing freer passage of nutrients into the blood
- Increasing prevention of toxic absorption via healthy mucosa
- Providing a favourable environment for bacteria and micro flora for digestion
- Strengthening peristaltic (natural muscular contraction) activity in the colon
- Promoting a return of normal, regular bowel movements
Millions of people in this country — who suffer all manner of health problems — may never even consider that the source of their problems is a toxic, sluggish colon. This is not surprising. The traditional treatment of health disorders, disease symptoms and disease management… using pharmaceuticals and surgery… may completely obscure the root cause of recurring health problems.
Bowel dysfunction may be the root cause of a multitude of chronic health problems, sickness and disease!
Most experts agree… if you aren’t having at least 2 or 3 bowel movements every day, then by definition, you should consider yourself constipated.