Volume restoration, cheek, chin & nose augmentation,
Facial dermal filler for correction of deeper facial contours, cheek and chin enhancement & correction of nose (non surgical rhinoplasty)
Are you looking for a way to improve…..
- Deep skin depressions after illness or trauma
- Lift sagging areas of the face
- Plump up sagging or hollow cheeks such as after weight loss
- Fill in deep chin dimples
- Add volume to thin features
- Achieve a non-surgical face lift, resculpt a crooked nose
…Without resorting to surgery such as a facelift or cheek implants?
Dermal fillers like Teosyal’s RHA 3 & 4, Ultimate, Ultra Deep or Restylane’s Perlane can used to restore facial balance by adding volume to the cheeks or deep skin depressions.
Results are immediately visible unlike other facial volumising injections which require repeated treatments to achieve the desired results
As we age fullness across the middle of the face and cheeks diminishes leading to loss of definition along the jawline – jowls. Cheeks can become gaunt or hollowed, the mouth becomes down turned creating “marrionette” lines
We can expertly inject your facial features to restore a more youthful, yet natural appearance which is visible instantly.
The sagging jawline is therefore lifted too and definition is restored.
This treatment is suitable for men & women.
Fast and safe dermal filler with immediate results
Dermal fillers are clear gels that are injected into the skin in small amounts to restore volume and structure. Our skin naturally contains hyaluronic acid which keeps the skin plump & hydrated but diminishes with age. The hyaluronic acid in Restylane & Teosyal is non-animal which means that no skin tests are needed and there is minimal risk of allergic or reactions.
The injected gel gives natural volume under the wrinkle or depression which is lifted up and smoothed out.
Treatment takes approx 30 mins (including time for numbing to take effect). Results can be seen immediately.
The effects of dermal fillers are not permanent; most patients choose to have a follow-up treatment 12 – 18 months later. In the event that you wish to reverse the effects of the dermal fillers we can dissolve the product instantly.
Skin is deeply hydrated, collagen is naturally stimulated further enhancing results.
Who injects dermal fillers at the clinic?
Our Nurse Prescriber Clare Deaville (Reg with NMC 83A4092E) has been with us since 2000.
She has over 25 years medical experience qualifying to Sister / Nurse Practitioner in the NHS
Clare has undergone extensive specialist training in all aspects of injectable medical aesthetics and cosmetic surgery procedures. She was a Nurse trainer for Restylane for a number of years where she trained Doctors and Nurses in the safe use of dermal fillers.
Clare is qualified and registered as an Independent Nurse Prescriber registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council which means she is fully authorised to medically assess, prescribe & treat our clients.
Clare conducts a thorough consultation with you to evaluate your medical history & determine your suitability for treatment, offering advice on alternative treatment options such as effective skincare routines, advanced skincare treatments or cosmetic facial acupuncture.
There is no pressure to have treatment – you’re under no obligation to proceed.
Treatment can take place on the same appointment if you wish to proceed
What happens during treatment?
After your consultation local anaesthetic cream will be applied to numb the area. The product contains local anaesthetic to reduce discomfort.
Your face will be gently marked with the injection locations. You’ll be in a sitting position whilst the dermal filler is carefully and slowly injected into the skin. This way you and your practitioner can see the correction taking place to achieve a natural, pleasing result. The treated area is gently massaged to integrate the product.
It is natural to experience some redness, swelling or bruising after injections.
Dermal Filler Prices
£270 – £350/ 1 ml syringe – more than one syringe may be needed depending on your requirements – this will be discussed before treatment
Price includes: Consultation, pain relief & post treatment review appointment if required.
Consultations are FREE of charge with Nurse Prescriber Clare on Thursdays and Fridays 10am to 7.30pm
Treatment can take place on the same appointment if you wish to proceed subject to our schedule
To make an appointment for your consultation or treatment
Call now on 0161 796 1169 or Book in online here
What should I do after Restylane dermal filler injections?
Following your treatment with Restylane, it is important not to touch the treated area or apply make-up for at least six hours. This is to reduce the risk of injection-site infection.
Please bear in mind that immediately after treatment, some common anticipated injection-related reactions can occur. These reactions are temporary and typically resolve within 7-14 days. However, in order to allow the skin to recover more efficiently, the following advice may prove to be useful:
1. Redness – A clean, light make-up can be applied to cover any redness after the initial six hour recovery period.
2. Swelling – Do not expose the treated area to intense heat (e.g. solarium and sunbathing) or to extreme cold for one week following treatment. A clean cool pack can be applied directly to the treated area. It has been reported that non-prescription anti-inflammatory analgesia (NSAIDs*) may prove useful in the reduction of swelling so long as you are medically suitable to take them. However, bruising may be enhanced and/or prolonged with the use of NSAIDs*.
3. Bruising – If you are using aspirin or similar medication, be aware that the likelihood of bruising may increase. It has been reported that Arnica** cream and/or tablets help to minimise bruising. Arnica cream can be applied directly to bruising and may help the bruise resolve more quickly. Make-up can be applied to cover bruising following the initial six hour post treatment period.
4. Discomfort – Following treatment, the area can feel tender from the injection. Non-prescription analgesia** can be taken.
5. Itching – Following treatment the treatment area may feel slightly itchy for 7-14 days. Non-prescription anti-histamines* may reduce itching.
If symptoms persist, you should contact us
**Prior to taking any medication to help reduce any of the above anticipated side effects you must ensure with your doctor or pharmacist that it is safe for you to do so.