Plasma Beamwave Treatment for the removal of minor skin blemishes
- Skin tags & cherry angiomas (age related “blood blisters”)
- Stretch Marks
- Non malignant moles, warts – (GP letter required)
- Scar revision – traumatic, surgical, chicken pox or acne
- Stretch marks
- Tattoo removal
- Pigmentation & age spots, sun spots, “liver spots”
- Acne acne
- Xanthelasma – fatty eye deposits around eyes
A safe, quick procedure to remove minor skin blemishes. Plasma Beamwave produces a controlled stream of plasma ions – like a miniature bolt of lightening which vapourises skin on contact to “burn” off blemishes. Plasma sterilises & cauterises at the same time.
The area to be treated will be cleansed and anaesthetic cream applied if a large area is to be teated. The hand held plasma tool produces a tiny flash of lightening which “burns” away a “full stop” size piece of skin to a superficial depth. This stimulates the skin to repair itself. There can be some discomfort depending on the type or extent of blemishes to be removed.
Plasma treatment will create small “scabs” which will drop off naturally after 4 to 10 days
Please visit our Plasma Shower page to see further benefits of Plasma Beamwave without recovery time or our non-surgical Plasma Eye Lid Lift and Eye bag reduction treatment
Consultations with Diane Nivern or Dr Joshua Nivern MBChB BSc.
Treatments by Dr J. Nivern MBChB BSc.
- Fees – Blemish removal / skin tag removal from £75 * Fees subject to prior consultation
To make an appointment for your consultation
or treatment choose Plasma Skin Tag Removal option
Call now on 0161 796 1169 or Book in online here