Apply to the affected area as frequently as you can. After a few minutes, spray the wound healing spray to act as the healing barrier on the skin. Apply these both daily.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
RegimA Scar Repair Forte & Anti-Stretch Mark Complex for scars and stretch marksAll the ingredients in this advanced formulation have been chosen to protect and repair skin during the healing phase. RegimA Scar Repair Forte will supports the healing process of new wounds and blemishes including acne to help prevent scar formation. RegimA Scar Repair Forte promotes collagen growth in old scars to help flatten, reduce redness, pain, and function. RegimA Scar Repair Forte reduces red / purple stretch marks and helps prevent further stretch marks forming Effective as a 'preventative and treatment' for stretch marks. It has also been seen clinically to have a calming, healing effect on acne scarred skins. Available in three sizes
Skinade Collagen Supplement Drink - Travel Sachets - 30 daysDrinking Skinade collagen drink on a daily basis promotes...
- healthier looking skin
- more even toned skin
- younger looking skin
- increased skin hydration
- reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- more radiant skin
- reduction of cellulite
Regima Daily Radiant Boost SPF25 | Moisturising Facial sunscreen for combination - normal skinRegima Daily Radiant Boost SPF25 is a broad spectrum UVA /UVB sunscreen and moisturiser which leaves the skin feeling smooth, firmed and refreshed. Formulated without titanium dioxide which some people find can block their pores - this is a residue free product which doesn't leave a chalky cast on skin of colour Ideal for combination & problematic skin that requires moisturisation without greasiness. Vitamin B improves the appearance of ageing skin whilst also helping problematic skin Vitamin C to helps regulate and tighten the skin whilst making ‘sun spots’ less noticeable. Antioxidant Black Tea Extract helps prevent the loss of elastin and collagen, improving overall skin quality, enhancing smoothness and radiance. Packed with plants extracts including watercress, burdock, sage, soapwort and ivy known for their anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and skin purifying properties Hydrolysed milk protein regulates skin's oil production which restores the hydrolipidic film of dry skin, while reducing sebum (oil) production in oily skin Leaves skin with a radiant glow - without greasiness. DIANE'S TIP: Did you know this sunscreen not only protects you from UVA & UVB but also supports the repair of UV-induced sun damage!
YourZooki Vitamin C Liposomal Supplement 1000mg (30 x 15ml sachets)
Vegan | Sugar Free | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Alcohol Free | Tasty citrus flavour