Apply to the affected area as frequently as you can. After a few minutes, spray the wound healing spray to act as the healing barrier on the skin. Apply these both daily.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
RegimA Scar Repair Forte & Anti-Stretch Mark Complex for scars and stretch marksAll the ingredients in this advanced formulation have been chosen to protect and repair skin during the healing phase. RegimA Scar Repair Forte will supports the healing process of new wounds and blemishes including acne to help prevent scar formation. RegimA Scar Repair Forte promotes collagen growth in old scars to help flatten, reduce redness, pain, and function. RegimA Scar Repair Forte reduces red / purple stretch marks and helps prevent further stretch marks forming Effective as a 'preventative and treatment' for stretch marks. It has also been seen clinically to have a calming, healing effect on acne scarred skins. Available in three sizes
REVITALASH® ADVANCED EYELASH CONDITIONER 2mlThe original eyelash growth stimulator and conditioner - invented by a pharmacist for his wife who lost her hair to breast cancer treatment! Stimulates the growth and improves the condition of your eyelashes. Restores thin, short, sparse eyelashes whether caused by illness, removal of lash infills or lash extensions Clear formulation Easy to apply - like liquid eyeliner! Revitalash is the world's best selling eye lash growth promoter - made with clinically proven, developed and tested ingredients to saturate the lash at the roots. Conditions the eyelashes to help protect from brittleness and breakage Helps improve flexibility, moisture, and shine Helps defend eyelashes from effects of ageing, eye-rubbing, lash-pulling Enhances the appearance of beautiful, younger-looking, more luxurious eyelashes High impact BioPeptin Complex® peptides and botanicals saturate the lashes with moisture, keeping them soft, luxurious and healthy-looking Lasts approx 3 months - 2ml
We are an approved Authorised Revitalash stockist
Calecim Professional Multi-Action Cream
Formulated with skin rejuvenating conditioned media including cord lining cells, skin growth factors, peptidesCorrective treatment for skin showing signs of aging Works to improve signs of skin laxity, loss of facial contours, and diminished skin fullness Visibly smoothens deep wrinkles and facial creases Enhances skin health and resilience A corrective treatment cream with biological stem cell signals from patented umbilical cord lining stem cells. Worn beneath your daily moisturiser, this elegant cream like texture melts into the skin’s dermis to actively encourage the skin to lift and firm. Visible benefits can be observed in as little as two weeks, with optimum results in 90 days.
600% Increase in skin density 56% Increase in elastin expression 42% Increase in skin cell proliferation
What is Calecim Multi-Action cream used for?All Genders After skin treatments - peels, microneedling, laser, radiofrequency, plastic and cosmetic surgery Those in their mid 30’s and above Those looking for retinol alternatives Eczema prone skin Thinning skin Wrinkled Skin Sun damaged skin Uneven skin tone A dull complexion Calecim Multi-Action Cream is designed for patients who are looking for a powerful anti-aging corrective treatment. It targets significant signs of aging such as skin laxity, deep wrinkles and folds, and loss of skin density. Restorative Hydration Cream is for all skin types that will benefit from deep hydration. It restores radiance to dehydrated skins, smoothing out fine line and shadows. Calecim's two skin creams can be used together with the Multi-Action Cream being applied before the Restorative Hydration Cream for optimal results
Regima Laser-Azu Repair Gel Post Peel Gel - "The Blue Gel"We use and recommend this after treatments which cause redness or irritation to the skin such as microdermabrasion, peels, microneedling, laser skin or hair removal, dermaplaning, semi-permanent make-up, microblading or tattoos. Application of RegimA Laser Azu-Repair Post Peel Gel - or as my clients call it - The "Blue Gel" holds in moisture preventing crusting and accelerating the healing process.
- Promotes healthy skin healing
- Aids skin recovery after injury or surgery
- Soothes, calms, reduces redness
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- Anti-irritant, anti-bacterial
- Supports new collagen production for scar less healing
- Improves skin elasticity
- Moisturising, rehydrating - prevents moisture loss from inflamed skin
- Assists with skin regeneration
See below for full ingredients and actions
Professional grade skin recovery serumPost-procedure treatment to enhance skin’s natural repair process Highest concentration of stem cell derived skin growth factors and proteins Physiologically balanced to help activate healthy skin repair Reduces post-treatment recovery time Reduces swelling, redness, excessive inflammation
Use Calecim Professional Serum on skin to recover quicker after cosmetic, aesthetic & surgical procedures such as;
- Microneedling / RF Microneedling
- Microdermabrasion / dermabrasion,
- Laser skin resurfacing (Co2, Fraxel, Morpheous etc)
- Chemical peels including TCA / Phenol peels
- Facelift, Blepharoplasty eyelid & eye-bag surgery, rhinoplasty (nose-job), facial surgeries,
- Hair transplant
- Plasma Skin tightening (Plexr, Plasma-Pen, Fibroblast, Plasma Soft Surgery)