Natural Marula Oil – Power packed concentrated source of Vitamin C and E, it is rich in Omega 9 & 6 which balance, brighten and nourish the skin. As well as restoring skin elasticity and repairing damage from free radicals
Bitter Orange Oil (Neroli) – Helps to gently brighten and tone the skin. It stimulates cells and aids in repairing broken capillaries
Rosehip Oil – Barrier repair ability restructures the cellular matrix helps to nourish and rehydrate the skin as well as fighting signs of ageing
Grapeseed Oil – Rich in antioxidants and deeply moisturising
Almond Oils – Enriched with Vitamin E, A and B and seals in the moisture of the skin, helping skin to look younger
Linoleic and Alpha Linolenic – Mimics the essential fatty acids that make up the skins lipid barrier. This will lock moisturiser in keeping the skin much more nourished and hydrated.
It will also prevent the penetration of irritants relieving sensitivity. Beneficial if you have tight, dry, dehydrated or sensitised skins, post peel/laser for rebuilding skins outer defences
Vitamin C Brightening and lightening, stimulates collagen too and suppresses melanin to calm pigmentation. Gives radiance and luminosity, a youthful glow
Vitamin E Antioxidant – slows skin ageing, helps prevent water loss, protects skin from environmental damage
Why not add some extra double sided face cleansing cloths to your order – you’ll need a clean one every day CLICK HERE
Balm + Face Cloth, Balm only
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteryl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdala Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-8 Beeswax, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sorbitan Stearate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Silica, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alchol, Eugenol.
Cleansing Cloth: Muslin 100% Cotton, Microfibre 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide.
How to Use
Massage a small amount into face and neck
Can be used to remove long wear make up and mascara
Remove with the enclosed face cloth rinsed in warm water
Rinse cloth and repeat
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Circadia Vitamin Veil Oil Cleanser
Diane Nivern's favourite cleanser, brilliant make up remover! The best natural oil cleanser - will not block pores!Diane's recommendation; oil is the natural solvent to oil - so if you have blemish prone skin, blackheads or" bumps" under the skin don't be put off from using THIS oil cleanser - Why? it does not contain pore blocking mineral oil (petrochemical, liquid paraffin, "baby-oil") nor any detergents like some "oil" cleansers which turn white when you add water to them. This oily cleanser will remove make up including mascara and long wear products, it's massagable - very important for your face - it will soften blackheads, is gentle on sore spots, is gentle on dryer or sensitive skins too. WHO'S IT FOR? All skin types especially dry, mature, sensitive and Rosacea skin types. Ideal cleanser for inflamed, acne-prone, spot prone skin with blackheads - oil cleansers are soothing but dissolve the sebum / oil in blocked pores too. Excellent eye make up remover too! Ideal for post treatment skincare. WHAT DOES IT DO? A soy oil based cleanser that gently and quickly removes all traces of makeup, debris and even mascara! Nourishes and soothes dry, mature, sensitive, rosacea prone and post-treatment skin. Leaves a thin veil of antioxidant protection on the skin. May be used as an all-over body treatment before showering to replenish dry skin. Extremely gentle and healing post-surgical cleanser. Diane says...
" This gorgeous cleanser is great, probably THE best eye make up remover I have ever used. Gently and effectively removes all make-up. I recommend this cleanser for sore, sensitive, acne prone skin, especially a skin irritated by Roaccutane / Isotretinoin. Oil dissolves oil better than detergent based face washes. Therefore this oil based cleanser helps unclog oily, blackhead prone skin which can also be dehydrated , flaky and sore. Easily removed with warm water and a clean cotton face cloth"236ml
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms