9 Natural Ingredients
Suitable for all skin types especially sensitive or treatment sensitised skin after facial procedures, surgery, chemotherapy,
Micronized zinc oxide- A natural sunblock which reflects light so UVA rays cannot absorb into skin.
The best covering and whitening pigment available to lighten and brighten the skin
Micronized zinc oxide – Best available sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays
Iron Oxides – pure color pigments derived from minerals, rocks and crystals. The base of all our color cosmetics
Boron Nitride – Acts as a natural emulsifier
Mica – Provides a natural glow to the skin – oil absorbing. Derived from quartz and mineral crystals
Vitamin A – Anti-oxidant and anti aging properties
Vitamin E – Prevents irritation from sun exposure, it is a natural moisturiser antioxidant and it assists in prevention of sun damage.
Bismuth Oxychloride – Contains oil-absorbing and anti-inflammatory properties
Superoxide Dismutase – A strong antioxidant that defends against free radicals which damage the skin.
Refillable – contact us to order a refill
How to use Susan Posnick Colourflo Foundation brush:
COLORFLO arrives in CLOSED position. Remove cap
Slide plastic sleeve all the way down to expose brush.
Turn bottom of container to the LEFT until you feel a CLICK. COLORFLO is now in the open position.
TAP brush HORIZONTALLY on the fleshy part of the palm until you see product on the head of the brush.
Apply to face. Massage the minerals into the skin by moving the brush in a circlular motion using gentle pressure. Build coverage and sun protection by layering COLORFLO. Massage into face, neck, hands and chest.
SLIDE sleeve 1/2 way up for more precise coverage, especially under eyes and around nose.
You can also remove the bottom cartridge and dip into the minerals with our concealer brush to place the minerals directly on blemishes-it conceals beautifully!
With everyday use, COLORFLO will last approximately 3 months.
Unscrew refill cartridge, set aside
Hold brush-head sideways under running water.
Keeping the brush horizontal, apply a small amount of shampoo or gentle soap onto the brush hair.
Rub cleanser gently into hair with fingers.
Rinse horizontally under running water. BE SURE TO SQUEEZE THE BRUSH TO REMOVE ALL EXCESS SOAP AND WATER.
Allow brush to dry on its side overnight.
Once the brush is thoroughly dry, attach the bottom cartridge by turning to RIGHT. The brush is now clean and ready to use.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product! Awarded Best Topical Skincare in Medical Aesthetic Awards 2008Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection. * Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
- Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
- C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
- C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
- C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.
Why do I need this product?Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening. GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC FREE DELIVERY See below for more reasons why you need this in your routine
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
Skinceuticals Brightening UV Defense SPF 30 - Everyday facial moisturiser to brighten skin affected by uneven pigmentationCosmetically elegant – non greasy - Suitable for men & women & all skin types Sheer, satin finish that doesn't leave an ashy cast or residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF or Phloretin CF Gel to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation
We stock a range of products and home treatment systems to brighten, reduce and prevent pigmentation - seeCircadia Amandola Milk Cleanser RegimA Omega high Impact - lactic acid night cream / mask Image MD Brightening Cream
Oily Skin | Combination Skin | Sensitive Skin | Men & WomenAn ultra-light mattifying lotion that melts into the skin with a dry-touch, matte finish. Recommended for oily, combination or spot prone skin - oil controlling, antimicrobial, antibacterial properties Formulated with advanced light filters and a Bioshield System that provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, visible light and IR-A (infrared radiation -A) & blue computer light damage. Diane's Tips; You need to apply a facial sunscreen daily whatever the weather - day light, computer light and artificial lighting contribute to skin ageing. Spot prone skin will leave red or brown blemish marks if skin isn't hydrated and protected from light with a suitable daily sunscreen like this. I also recommend a Vitamin C serums like SkinCeuticals Phloretin Serum for oily, acne prone skin or SkinCeuticals Phloretin Gel for sensitive, spot prone or blemish marked skin and their hydrating, anti-inflammatory, blemish mark fading Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective serum