Mineral Powder Foundation Application:
COLORFLO arrives in CLOSED position. Remove cap
Slide plastic sleeve all the way down to expose brush hair
Turn bottom of container to the LEFT until you feel a CLICK. COLORFLO is now in the open position.
TAP brush HORIZONTALLY on the fleshy part of the palm until you see product on the head of the brush.
Apply to face. Massage the minerals into the skin by moving the brush in a circlular motion using gentle pressure. Build coverage and sun protection by layering COLORFLO. Massage into face, neck, hands and chest.
SLIDE sleeve 1/2 way up for more precise coverage, especially under eyes and around nose.
You can also remove the bottom cartridge and dip into the minerals with our concealer brush to place the minerals directly on blemishes-it conceals beautifully!
With everyday use, COLORFLO will last approximately 3 months.
Unscrew refill cartridge, set aside
Hold brush-head sideways under running water.
Keeping the brush horizontal, apply a small amount of shampoo or gentle soap onto the brush hair.
Rub cleanser gently into hair with fingers.
Rinse horizontally under running water. BE SURE TO SQUEEZE THE BRUSH TO REMOVE ALL EXCESS SOAP AND WATER.
Allow brush to dry on its side overnight.
Once the brush is thoroughly dry, attach the bottom cartridge by turning to RIGHT. The brush is now clean and ready to use.
9 Natural Ingredients
Micronized zinc oxide- A natural sunblock which reflects light so UVA rays cannot absorb into skin.
The best covering and whitening pigment available to lighten and brighten the skin
Micronized zinc oxide – Best available sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays
Iron Oxides – pure color pigments derived from minerals, rocks and crystals. The base of all our colour cosmetics
Boron Nitride – Acts as a natural emulsifier
Mica – Provides a natural glow to the skin – oil absorbing. Derived from quartz and mineral crystals
Vitamin A – Anti-oxidant and anti aging properties
Vitamin E – Prevents irritation from sun exposure, it is a natural moisturiser antioxidant and it assists in prevention of sun damage.
Bismuth Oxychloride – Contains oil-absorbing and anti-inflammatory properties
Superoxide Dismutase – A strong antioxidant that defends against free radicals which damage the skin.
Refillable – contact us to order a refill
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
" This gorgeous cleanser is great, probably THE best eye make up remover I have ever used. Gently and effectively removes all make-up. I recommend this cleanser for sore, sensitive, acne prone skin, especially a skin irritated by Roaccutane / Isotretinoin. Oil dissolves oil better than detergent based face washes. Therefore this oil based cleanser helps unclog oily, blackhead prone skin which can also be dehydrated , flaky and sore. Easily removed with warm water and a clean cotton face cloth"236ml To purchase this product please call the clinic on 01617961169 or Inquire about this product