SkinCeuticals Brightening Skin System is designed to address visible signs of skin discolouration.
Clinically proven formulas deliver a brighter more even skin tone.
Skin Type | Combination | Oily | Blemish-Prone
Skin Concern │Sun Damage │Pigmentation │Post-Blemish Marks │ Dark Spots │ Skin Ageing
Products included within the kit:
Phloretin CF 30ml | Vitamin C Serum
Discoloration Defense Serum 30ml |Corrective Serum
Retinol 0.3 30ml |Night-time Corrective Serum
Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 |Sunscreen
Skin exposure to daylight & artificial lights including computers & smartphones, prescription medications such as the pill, some antibiotics, pregnancy and following skin injuries and acne can lead to visible skin discolouration. Discolouration can manifest in a range of ways including post-blemish marks and stubborn brown patches on the cheekbones, forehead and upper lip or backs of hands.
Skinceuticals Brightening Skin System includes the new Discolouration Defense serum formulated for stubborn discolouration. Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of pigmentation like brown age spots.
Phloretin CF 30ml
Daytime serum – 10% pure vitamin C [L-ascorbic acid], 2% Phloretin & 0.5% Ferulic acid, boost skin’s natural protection from free radical damage, light exposure, reduces collagen loss, brightens pigmentation
Helps reinforce skin’s natural environmental protection by up to 8x
Improves the appearance of fine lines, dullness and discolouration
Patented triple antioxidant formula
Discoloration Defense 30ml
Corrective serum clinically proven to reduce the appearance of skin discolouration, including stubborn brown patches and post-blemish marks. Formulated with 1.8% Tranexamic Acid and 5% Niacinamide. This potent serum helps even skin tone and reveal brighter-looking skin.
Up to 41% improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches
Up to 71% improvement in the appearance of post-blemish marks
Formula developed for optimised penetration and use on multi-ethnic skin
*Protocol: 12 week, clinical study, 63 subjects. Discoloration Defense was applied to the face twice a day in conjunction with a sunscreen. Improvement of score from visual gradings
Retinol 0.3 30ml
Enriched with 0.3% pure retinol, this potent night time cream targets fine lines, wrinkles and discolouration for smoother, younger looking skin.
Clinically proven to improve appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots in 4 weeks*
Contains encapsulated pure retinol for controlled delivery, reduced irritation and preserved potency
Ideal for skin new to retinol use, with a soothing complex to help minimise irritation
Advanced Brightening UV Defense 40ml
Dual-action broad spectrum sunscreen with a potent blend of discolouration targeting ingredients for brighter, more even complexion.
Improves skin brightness by up to 25%
Improves skin texture/smoothness by up to 22%
Improves appearance of dark spot intensity by up to 26%
Improves appearance of hyperpigmentation/discolouration by up to 26%
HOW TO USE
In the morning after cleansing. Use fingertips to apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF to face, neck and chest
Follow with Discoloration Defense Serum, use fingertips to apply 3-5 drops to face, neck and chest
Follow with your regular moisturiser, then apply Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF, avoiding eye area
Note: Whilst we recommend using a sunscreen every day, this is particularly import when using retinol products at night. Retinol increases the photo-sensitivity of the skin so it’s essential to help protect your skin by using a broad-spectrum SPF in the day.
If you have never used retinol products, we would recommend beginning use two evenings a week, then gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally once an evening as tolerated.
CAUTION: When using Retinol 0.3 and Discoloration Defense Serum we recommend allowing a 3 week acclimatisation period before introducing Discoloration Defense Serum as part of your nightly regimen. Once skin is accustomed to retinol, alternate use of Retinol 0.3 with Discoloration Defense Serum. Do not apply Discoloration Defense Serum or broken or irritated skin.
Evening Routine – without Retinol 0.3
After cleansing, use fingertips to apply 3-5 drops of Discoloration Defense Serum to face, neck and chest
Follow with a moisturiser if required
Evening Routine – with Retinol 0.3
Twice weekly at night, apply a pea sized amount of Retinol 0.3 to a clean dry face. Wait 30 minutes before applying other products, this will allow time for the retinol to absorb. Follow with a moisturiser if required.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product! Awarded Best Topical Skincare in Medical Aesthetic Awards 2008Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection. * Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
- Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
- C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
- C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
- C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.
Why do I need this product?Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening. GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC FREE DELIVERY See below for more reasons why you need this in your routine
- Multi action eye product
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Increases circulation to brighten dark circles
- L-Ascorbic acid - Vitamin C brightens, protects, strengthens
Skinceuticals Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight - a night "peel" treatment cream until you can see your facialist again
- Clinically proven to improvement skin radiance, texture and tone
- Exfoliates skin surface - texture is improved
- Decongests blocked pores "blackheads" & "bumps under the skin" - closed comedones
- Fragments pigmentation & ages spots for more radiant appearance
- Proven tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a skincare professional for individual regimen recommendations
- SCIENCE AND PROOF:Not all glycolic acid products are the same.For any AHA / BHA product or peel to be effective requires; Concentration: a 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly use pH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid and allow effective penetration into the ski’s layers Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a concentration of glycolic acid that delivers a true 10% glycolic free acid value in a 3.5 pH formula tolerable for nightly use. This potent glycolic acid cream is complemented by a soothing complex of botanicals. 50ml