Patented vitamin C technology, this breakthrough serum-in-a-gel contains a synergistic antioxidant combination to help protect the delicate eye area from oxidative stress, while targeted actives revive under-eye skin and reduce the appearance of puffiness.
A state-of-the-art gel enables the proven antioxidant trio to be formulated in solution at an acidic pH within a delivery system for maximum penetration and efficacy.
AOX+ Eye Gel prevents signs of aging while correcting existing photodamage. Additionally, ruscus aculeatus increases under-eye circulation to reduce swelling while caffeine improves drainage and congestion of fluids under the eye, further diminishing puffiness.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Patent-pending gel delivery system suspends high concentrations of actives in solution at an acidic pH for maximum effectiveness
Open matrix formulation enables actives to freely penetrate skin in a controlled manner for maximum bioavailability
Due to its unique anatomy, the skin around the eyes is particularly susceptible to photoageing. The skin in the eye area is 10 times thinner than the skin on the face, resulting in deeper UV penetration and accelerated water loss; highly elastic connective tissue creates flexibility and movement for the eyelid, but also makes the area prone to wrinkling and sagging. Under-eye bags and puffiness become more prominent as circulation in the dense network of arteries and capillaries naturally slows with age. Few sebaceous glands make this already fragile, thin-skinned area prone to dehydration and magnified sundamage.
Featuring breakthrough technology, this serum-in-a-gel antioxidant formulation is specifically formulated for the needs of the delicate eye area.
The triple antioxidant treatment of 1% phloretin,
5% l-ascorbic acid Vitamin C
0.5% ferulic acid neutralises damaging free radicals and reactive oxygen species to prevent and correct photodamage.
Ruscus aculeatus and caffeine improve circulation by 28% in 12 weeks*, diminishing under-eye puffiness.
AOX+ Eye Gel’s soft, fresh gel delivery system ensures targeted application without the dripping or running associated with liquid eye formulations
1% Phloretin – Comes from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit. Classified as a dihydrochalcone (special group of flavonoids) known to prevent immunosuppression and for anti-inflammatory, antifungal and anticancer properties.
Accelerates cell turnover
Suppresses radiation-induced oxidative reactions
Slows the degradation of collagen
Increases the production of elastin
Maintains the integrity of the extra cellular matrix
Inhibits UV-induced pigmrnt production – hyperpigmentation
5% L-Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
Water-soluble, chain-ending antioxidant essential for proper functioning of the human body
Inhibits UVA and UVB radiation-induced damage
Prevents UV immunosuppression
Promotes collagen synthesis
Regenerates vitamin E present in skin
Anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties
0.5% Ferulic Acid
Plant antioxidant – Neutralizes free radicals known as “superoxide,” “hydroxyl radical,” and “nitric oxide”
Suppresses UV-induced oxidative reactions
Easily absorbed by the skin
Inhibits UV-induced hyper-pigmentation
Ruscus Aculeatus – Derived from a small evergreen shrub native to Western Europe – Used as a diuretic, Reinforces blood vessel walls and improves circulation, Reduces puffy eye bags – swelling, oedema and inflammation
Caffeine – Improves drainage and congestion of fluids, Reduces under-eye bags, Reduces puffy eye bags, oedema and inflammation
Once in the morning, apply ½ pump per eye.
Apply on the area below the eyes, on the outer corners and on the brow bone.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Smooths and diminishes fine lines Instantly hydrates eyes - Diminishes dark circles - Brightens darkened eyelids - Soothing and refreshingFor men & women Soothing - Lightweight gel Brightens & breaks down under eye shadows & pigmentation Relaxes eye wrinkles by 32% in 28 days Scientifically - advanced hydrating, anti-ageing eye gel. Contains a blend of nourishing anti-oxidants that reduce fine lines and prevent the breakdown of collagen. Vitamin K (Phytonadion) diminishes dark circles. Restores youthful looking eyes. Contains Argireline, Synake, Eyeliss - Safe topical alternatives to "botox" decreases furrows by 32% in 28 days Smoothing and anti-wrinkle properties proven reduce wrinkles by 52% NOTE: We can't sell this online so please call us to place your order £49
SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector is specifically formulated & clinically proven to fade pigmentation & improve skin's luminosityFades the appearance of uneven pigmentation, age-spots, brown blemish marks , post inflammatory hyperpigmentation Promotes an even skin tone Improves visible skin luminosity for renewed radiance Ideal for all skin types, except very sensitive Skin discoloration is often caused by accumulated light exposure, hormonal imbalances and the natural ageing process. This formulation exfoliates the skin, increases the radiance and fades the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Formulated with high-potency Hydroxyphenoxy, Propionic Acid, Ellagic Acid and Salicylic Acid in a lightweight easily absorbed lotion suitable for men & women 30ml
SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream - a potent anti wrinkle face cream which improves visible signs of ageing in mature skin such as thinning skin, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging and loss of firmness.
This silky smooth, quickly absorbed moisturising cream helps to rehydrate, firm, smooth & lift skin - suitable for men and women with mature, ageing skin.SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream was formulated to address skin ageing caused by Advanced Glycation End-products - see below for more information
Skinceuticals Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight - a night "peel" treatment cream until you can see your facialist again
- Clinically proven to improvement skin radiance, texture and tone
- Exfoliates skin surface - texture is improved
- Decongests blocked pores "blackheads" & "bumps under the skin" - closed comedones
- Fragments pigmentation & ages spots for more radiant appearance
- Proven tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a skincare professional for individual regimen recommendations
- SCIENCE AND PROOF:Not all glycolic acid products are the same.For any AHA / BHA product or peel to be effective requires; Concentration: a 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly use pH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid and allow effective penetration into the ski’s layers Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a concentration of glycolic acid that delivers a true 10% glycolic free acid value in a 3.5 pH formula tolerable for nightly use. This potent glycolic acid cream is complemented by a soothing complex of botanicals. 50ml
Skinceuticals Brightening UV Defense SPF 30 - Everyday facial moisturiser to brighten skin affected by uneven pigmentationCosmetically elegant – non greasy - Suitable for men & women & all skin types Sheer, satin finish that doesn't leave an ashy cast or residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF or Phloretin CF Gel to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation
We stock a range of products and home treatment systems to brighten, reduce and prevent pigmentation - seeCircadia Amandola Milk Cleanser RegimA Omega high Impact - lactic acid night cream / mask Image MD Brightening Cream
- Powerful 8% mixed acid content
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.