Patented vitamin C technology, this breakthrough serum-in-a-gel contains a synergistic antioxidant combination to help protect the delicate eye area from oxidative stress, while targeted actives revive under-eye skin and reduce the appearance of puffiness.
A state-of-the-art gel enables the proven antioxidant trio to be formulated in solution at an acidic pH within a delivery system for maximum penetration and efficacy.
AOX+ Eye Gel prevents signs of aging while correcting existing photodamage. Additionally, ruscus aculeatus increases under-eye circulation to reduce swelling while caffeine improves drainage and congestion of fluids under the eye, further diminishing puffiness.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Patent-pending gel delivery system suspends high concentrations of actives in solution at an acidic pH for maximum effectiveness
Open matrix formulation enables actives to freely penetrate skin in a controlled manner for maximum bioavailability
Due to its unique anatomy, the skin around the eyes is particularly susceptible to photoageing. The skin in the eye area is 10 times thinner than the skin on the face, resulting in deeper UV penetration and accelerated water loss; highly elastic connective tissue creates flexibility and movement for the eyelid, but also makes the area prone to wrinkling and sagging. Under-eye bags and puffiness become more prominent as circulation in the dense network of arteries and capillaries naturally slows with age. Few sebaceous glands make this already fragile, thin-skinned area prone to dehydration and magnified sundamage.
Featuring breakthrough technology, this serum-in-a-gel antioxidant formulation is specifically formulated for the needs of the delicate eye area.
The triple antioxidant treatment of 1% phloretin,
5% l-ascorbic acid Vitamin C
0.5% ferulic acid neutralises damaging free radicals and reactive oxygen species to prevent and correct photodamage.
Ruscus aculeatus and caffeine improve circulation by 28% in 12 weeks*, diminishing under-eye puffiness.
AOX+ Eye Gel’s soft, fresh gel delivery system ensures targeted application without the dripping or running associated with liquid eye formulations
1% Phloretin – Comes from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit. Classified as a dihydrochalcone (special group of flavonoids) known to prevent immunosuppression and for anti-inflammatory, antifungal and anticancer properties.
Accelerates cell turnover
Suppresses radiation-induced oxidative reactions
Slows the degradation of collagen
Increases the production of elastin
Maintains the integrity of the extra cellular matrix
Inhibits UV-induced pigmrnt production – hyperpigmentation
5% L-Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
Water-soluble, chain-ending antioxidant essential for proper functioning of the human body
Inhibits UVA and UVB radiation-induced damage
Prevents UV immunosuppression
Promotes collagen synthesis
Regenerates vitamin E present in skin
Anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties
0.5% Ferulic Acid
Plant antioxidant – Neutralizes free radicals known as “superoxide,” “hydroxyl radical,” and “nitric oxide”
Suppresses UV-induced oxidative reactions
Easily absorbed by the skin
Inhibits UV-induced hyper-pigmentation
Ruscus Aculeatus – Derived from a small evergreen shrub native to Western Europe – Used as a diuretic, Reinforces blood vessel walls and improves circulation, Reduces puffy eye bags – swelling, oedema and inflammation
Caffeine – Improves drainage and congestion of fluids, Reduces under-eye bags, Reduces puffy eye bags, oedema and inflammation
Once in the morning, apply ½ pump per eye.
Apply on the area below the eyes, on the outer corners and on the brow bone.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Advanced peptides target your eye area to;
- Immediate lifting & firming
- Reduce puffiness - anti-inflammatory
- Reducing crow’s feet with myo-relaxing peptides
- Brightens under-eye dark circles
- Relaxes the formation and deepening of expression wrinkles
- Boosts lymphatic drainage - decongestant effect
Image Vital C Hydrating Eye Recovery Gel
Smooths and diminishes fine lines Instantly hydrates eyes - Diminishes dark circles - Brightens darkened eyelids - Soothing and refreshingFor men & women Soothing - Lightweight gel Brightens & breaks down under eye shadows & pigmentation Relaxes eye wrinkles by 32% in 28 days Scientifically - advanced hydrating, anti-ageing eye gel. Contains a blend of nourishing anti-oxidants that reduce fine lines and prevent the breakdown of collagen. Vitamin K (Phytonadion) diminishes dark circles. Restores youthful looking eyes. Contains Argireline, Synake, Eyeliss - Safe topical alternatives to "botox" decreases furrows by 32% in 28 days Smoothing and anti-wrinkle properties proven reduce wrinkles by 52%
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Masque | Intensive skin-calming skin-cooling maskPhyto Corrective Masque is an intensely calming facial mask formulated to soothe, cool, calm and replenish skin discomfort and sensitivity. Phyto Corrective Masque contains highly concentrated botanical extracts, a calming Dipeptide and deeply hydrating, oil-free Hyaluronic Acid Phyto Corrective Masque measurably cools the skin on contact , visibly reduces facial redness & flushing Versatile mask suitable for daily use (menopause hot flushes, post workout, sun exposure), seasonally (post travel, windburn from winter activities) and post procedure (post peel, post microneedling, post Fraxel Laser) Oil free and leaves skin feeling hydrated, smoother and more comfortable Delivers intense cooling and calming comfort to skin sensitivity Suitable for irritated, sensitive skin prone to temporary redness Physically cools skin surface temperature for instant relief Phyto Corrective Mask is clinically tested as being effective post-procedure: such as after Fraxel laser, microneedling or chemical peels
- 20% reduction in visual redness
- 47% reduction in discomfort immediately post use
- 15°C average reduction in skin surface temperature
Hyaluronic Acid - Dipeptides - Cucumber Extracts - Antibacterial Thyme Extract
Skinceuticals Metacell Renewal B3 - 50 ml
Daily lightweight, easily absorbed lotion delivers deep hydration, reduces pore size, balances oiliness, calms sensitivity, fades uneven skin tones and early signs of skin ageing in younger skin of 20 and 30 + year oldsWho is Metacell Renewal B3 for?
Ages 20 to late 30's | Skin showing first lines | Red blemish marks from spots | Enlarged pores | City living |
Tired looking, dehydrated, sensitive skin | Skin thats losts it's glow!
Hydrates | Firms | Smooths | Brightens | Fades marks | Reduces oiliness and pore size | CalmsIs your gap year sun exposure showing early crow's feet, brown patches ? Is the stress of city living or "burning the candle at both ends" showing in your skin? YOU need this! Suits all skin types in men & women
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel | Hydrating soothing serum for irritated or spot-prone skinSoothing, cooling, calming, oil free, hydrating skin serum with anti-inflammatory, skin calming, redness reducing and antibacterial properties. Use after skin treatments to soothe and calm skin. Reduces redness and sanitises skin after blackhead extractions to minimise infections. Lightens blemishes and brown pigmented marks left from previous spots or blemishes without the use of harsh chemicals like hydroquinone. Cooling and calming for hot flush prone menopausal skin issues and acne rosacea For sensitive or problematic skin, this light oil-free gel contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help soothe and calm irritated skin.
Skinceuticals Serum 10 - Powerful antioxidant serumCounteracts the ageing effects of daylight, UV, Infrared, pollution, smoking and stress. For all skin types or conditions to help restore healthy looking skin Formulated with advanced antioxidant technology - 10% L-Ascorbic Acid proven to be absorbed into cells and used as an antioxidant. Lightweight, fast-absorbing serum combines skin brightening ferulic acid with 10% pure vitamin C to enhance antioxidant performance. Contains skin hydrating hyaluronic acid. Ideal for use on younger skins under 35 Assists with brightening of sun damage, pigmentation and blemish marks from spots Beneficial for skin prone to follicultis, shaving rash and ingrowing hairs. Proven delivery of L-ascorbic acid to the skin in concentrations proven to be effective L Ascorbic acid is the only version of Vitamin C that the cells recognise as an active antioxidant!
- Powerful 8% mixed acid content
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.