Uneven pigmentation occurs when skin is exposed to day light or artificial light which has been inflamed or injured such as after spots or acne. Pigmentation can form in women’s skin through hormonal upheavals such as pregnancy, the pill or HRT. Some medication such as antibiotics can make skin sensitive to light resulting in patches of uneven brown pigmentation.
SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector will exfoliate the surface whilst preventing congestion in pores reducing breakouts – use a few nights a week slowly increasing to every night if tolerated.
We strongly recommend broad spectrum sunscreen and Vitamin C antioxidant serums as part of your morning skincare to prevent new pigmentation being formed
See our Facial Sunscreen such as Skinceuticals Brightening UV Defense
Ingredients; Aqua/Water , Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, PTFE, Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyphenoxy, Propionic Acid , Ammonium , Zolyacryldimethiyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Ellagic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldmethyltaurate/Steareth-8 Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol,CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Salicylic Acid, Chlorphenesin , Faex Extract/Yeast Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Mica, Disodium EDTA,PPG-5-Ceteth-20,Citric Acid
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Effective, clinical grade skincare system formulated to combat adult acne, blemishes and signs of ageing.
Skin Type │Normal │Oily Blemish- Prone Skin
Skin Concern │ Blemishes │ Uneven Skin Texture │ Enlarged Pores │ Fine Lines | Blackheads |Full Sized Products included within the kit: Blemish + Age Cleanser 240ml | Gel Cleanser Blemish + Age Defense 30ml |Corrective Serum Phyto Corrective 30ml |Hydrating Gel-serum Blemish + Age Cleanser 240ml Refreshing gel cleanser, formulated with salicylic, glycolic and Lipo hydroxy acid, unblock pores, minimise the appearance of blemishes and brighten skin. Exfoliates and improves skin clarity Smooths surface texture and removes excess oil Optimised for effective makeup removal and cleansing efficacy Blemish + Age Defense 30ml Lightweight serum which reduces the appearance of blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles. This serum is formulated with five different acids to target ageing and blemishes. Improves appearance of blemishes by up to 46% Reduces excess sebum/oil by up to 28% Exfoliates to improve skin texture and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Powerful 8% mixed acid content
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.
SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream - a potent anti wrinkle face cream which improves visible signs of ageing in mature skin such as thinning skin, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging and loss of firmness.
This silky smooth, quickly absorbed moisturising cream helps to rehydrate, firm, smooth & lift skin - suitable for men and women with mature, ageing skin.SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream was formulated to address skin ageing caused by Advanced Glycation End-products - see below for more information
Skinceuticals Brightening UV Defense SPF 30 - Everyday facial moisturiser to brighten skin affected by uneven pigmentationCosmetically elegant – non greasy - Suitable for men & women & all skin types Sheer, satin finish that doesn't leave an ashy cast or residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF or Phloretin CF Gel to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation
We stock a range of products and home treatment systems to brighten, reduce and prevent pigmentation - seeCircadia Amandola Milk Cleanser RegimA Omega high Impact - lactic acid night cream / mask Image MD Brightening Cream
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product! Awarded Best Topical Skincare in Medical Aesthetic Awards 2008Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection. * Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
- Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
- C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
- C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
- C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.