Uneven pigmentation occurs when skin is exposed to day light or artificial light which has been inflamed or injured such as after spots or acne. Pigmentation can form in women’s skin through hormonal upheavals such as pregnancy, the pill or HRT. Some medication such as antibiotics can make skin sensitive to light resulting in patches of uneven brown pigmentation.
SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector will exfoliate the surface whilst preventing congestion in pores reducing breakouts – use a few nights a week slowly increasing to every night if tolerated.
We strongly recommend broad spectrum sunscreen and Vitamin C antioxidant serums as part of your morning skincare to prevent new pigmentation being formed
See our Facial Sunscreen such as Skinceuticals Brightening UV Defense
Ingredients; Aqua/Water , Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, PTFE, Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyphenoxy, Propionic Acid , Ammonium , Zolyacryldimethiyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Ellagic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldmethyltaurate/Steareth-8 Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol,CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Salicylic Acid, Chlorphenesin , Faex Extract/Yeast Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Mica, Disodium EDTA,PPG-5-Ceteth-20,Citric Acid
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream - a potent anti wrinkle face cream which improves visible signs of ageing in mature skin such as thinning skin, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging and loss of firmness.
This silky smooth, quickly absorbed moisturising cream helps to rehydrate, firm, smooth & lift skin - suitable for men and women with mature, ageing skin.SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream was formulated to address skin ageing caused by Advanced Glycation End-products - see below for more information
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms