Repair Me Handcream contains high levels of natural plant oils, aloe vera and UMF 16+ manuka honey, all known for their ability to soothe. This luxuriously textured formula contains vegetable glycerin to retain moisture in your skin and featuring a natural
highly effective for chapped and very dry skin anywhere. Subtly fragranced with a blend of pure essential oils.
Hero Ingredient: Calendula Oil
Calendula oil is a truly magical oil and has been used for hundreds of years in skin care. High in carotenes, phytosterols and polyphenols Calendula oil promotes skin healing & cell regeneration.
Excellent for all kinds of skin damage and backed up with plenty of substantial scientific evidence. Calendula oil combined with our active 16+ Manuka Honey makes a powerful combination
Hero Ingredient: Manuka Honey
Some Manuka Honey has a ‘Unique Manuka Factor’ (UMF) which refers to its level of non-peroxide antibacterial activity. This factor provides an additional potent anti-bacterial action on top of the usual antibacterial abilities of all honeys. It has also been shown to diffuse deeper into skin tissues.
Manuka Honey is tested for its level of non-peroxide activity and issued with a number.
A rating of 10 indicates the same level of antiseptic potency of a 10% solution of Phenol (Carbolic Disinfectant). The higher the rating, the higher the activity level is, and therefore the greater the healing ability.
In addition to its antibacterial abilities Manuka honey has been shown to be deeply penetrating and hygroscopic (attracts moisture to it), and therefore, very hydrating.
Manuka honey has anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and has demonstrated the ability to accelerate tissue repair, aiding in skin repair and the reduction of scarring.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Oil
Cetearyl Alcohol (a natural “waxy” emulsifier not the stingy, drying type of alcohol)
Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides
Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Caprylyl Glycol (and) Phenethyl Alcohol – another non drying fatty alcohol to emulsify ingredients
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Fragrance / Parfum* – *Natural Components of Essential Oils Limonene* Linalool*
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Regima Daily Radiant Boost SPF25 | Moisturising Facial sunscreen for combination - normal skinRegima Daily Radiant Boost SPF25 is a broad spectrum UVA /UVB sunscreen and moisturiser which leaves the skin feeling smooth, firmed and refreshed. Formulated without titanium dioxide which some people find can block their pores - this is a residue free product which doesn't leave a chalky cast on skin of colour Ideal for combination & problematic skin that requires moisturisation without greasiness. Vitamin B improves the appearance of ageing skin whilst also helping problematic skin Vitamin C to helps regulate and tighten the skin whilst making ‘sun spots’ less noticeable. Antioxidant Black Tea Extract helps prevent the loss of elastin and collagen, improving overall skin quality, enhancing smoothness and radiance. Packed with plants extracts including watercress, burdock, sage, soapwort and ivy known for their anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and skin purifying properties Hydrolysed milk protein regulates skin's oil production which restores the hydrolipidic film of dry skin, while reducing sebum (oil) production in oily skin Leaves skin with a radiant glow - without greasiness. DIANE'S TIP: Did you know this sunscreen not only protects you from UVA & UVB but also supports the repair of UV-induced sun damage!
YourZooki Vitamin C Liposomal Supplement 1000mg (30 x 15ml sachets)
Vegan | Sugar Free | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Alcohol Free | Tasty citrus flavour