Repair Me Handcream contains high levels of natural plant oils, aloe vera and UMF 16+ manuka honey, all known for their ability to soothe. This luxuriously textured formula contains vegetable glycerin to retain moisture in your skin and featuring a natural
highly effective for chapped and very dry skin anywhere. Subtly fragranced with a blend of pure essential oils.
Hero Ingredient: Calendula Oil
Calendula oil is a truly magical oil and has been used for hundreds of years in skin care. High in carotenes, phytosterols and polyphenols Calendula oil promotes skin healing & cell regeneration.
Excellent for all kinds of skin damage and backed up with plenty of substantial scientific evidence. Calendula oil combined with our active 16+ Manuka Honey makes a powerful combination
Hero Ingredient: Manuka Honey
Some Manuka Honey has a ‘Unique Manuka Factor’ (UMF) which refers to its level of non-peroxide antibacterial activity. This factor provides an additional potent anti-bacterial action on top of the usual antibacterial abilities of all honeys. It has also been shown to diffuse deeper into skin tissues.
Manuka Honey is tested for its level of non-peroxide activity and issued with a number.
A rating of 10 indicates the same level of antiseptic potency of a 10% solution of Phenol (Carbolic Disinfectant). The higher the rating, the higher the activity level is, and therefore the greater the healing ability.
In addition to its antibacterial abilities Manuka honey has been shown to be deeply penetrating and hygroscopic (attracts moisture to it), and therefore, very hydrating.
Manuka honey has anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and has demonstrated the ability to accelerate tissue repair, aiding in skin repair and the reduction of scarring.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Oil
Cetearyl Alcohol (a natural “waxy” emulsifier not the stingy, drying type of alcohol)
Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides
Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Caprylyl Glycol (and) Phenethyl Alcohol – another non drying fatty alcohol to emulsify ingredients
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Fragrance / Parfum* – *Natural Components of Essential Oils Limonene* Linalool*
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Regima Laser-Azu Repair Gel Post Peel Gel - "The Blue Gel"We use and recommend this after treatments which cause redness or irritation to the skin such as microdermabrasion, peels, microneedling, laser skin or hair removal, dermaplaning, semi-permanent make-up, microblading or tattoos. Application of RegimA Laser Azu-Repair Post Peel Gel - or as my clients call it - The "Blue Gel" holds in moisture preventing crusting and accelerating the healing process.
- Promotes healthy skin healing
- Aids skin recovery after injury or surgery
- Soothes, calms, reduces redness
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- Anti-irritant, anti-bacterial
- Supports new collagen production for scar less healing
- Improves skin elasticity
- Moisturising, rehydrating - prevents moisture loss from inflamed skin
- Assists with skin regeneration
See below for full ingredients and actions
High strength liposomal liquid Vitamin C with 98% absorption delivered to your cellsMany times more powerful than other non-liposomal oral forms of Vitamin C Easy to swallow liquid supplement - add to a glass of water Vitamin C is necessary for skin & tissue repair - Altrient C has been shown to improve skin firmness by 61% Vitamin C supports your immune system to fight & recover from infection, stress & illness Vitamin C supports uptake of iron reducing fatigue WHEAT FREE * GMO FREE * VEGAN
Oily Skin | Combination Skin | Sensitive Skin | Men & WomenAn ultra-light mattifying lotion that melts into the skin with a dry-touch, matte finish. Recommended for oily, combination or spot prone skin - oil controlling, antimicrobial, antibacterial properties Formulated with advanced light filters and a Bioshield System that provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, visible light and IR-A (infrared radiation -A) & blue computer light damage. Diane's Tips; You need to apply a facial sunscreen daily whatever the weather - day light, computer light and artificial lighting contribute to skin ageing. Spot prone skin will leave red or brown blemish marks if skin isn't hydrated and protected from light with a suitable daily sunscreen like this. I also recommend a Vitamin C serums like SkinCeuticals Phloretin Serum for oily, acne prone skin or SkinCeuticals Phloretin Gel for sensitive, spot prone or blemish marked skin and their hydrating, anti-inflammatory, blemish mark fading Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective serum
A handcream for very dry skin - A best seller for 20 years because it REALLY works!Deeply healing and repairing for cracked, inflamed, chapped skin Effective hand-cream to repair hands affected by constant hand washing or use of alcohol hand-sanitisers Packed with natural, healing, therapeutic beeswax, active Manuka honey, soothing & repairing plant essential oils. May be used on any severely dry skin, cracked skin be it your hands, feet, elbows or knees - excellent for torn cuticles Dry Skin / Sore Hands / Damaged Cuticles / Cracked Hands / Heels / Chapped Lips / Eczema Patches / Sensitive Skin All Apicare products are rich in healing Manuka Honey, plant oils and butters and are individually formulated to really help with dry problem skin, paraben and SLS free.
Skinade Collagen Supplement Drink - Travel Sachets - 30 daysDrinking Skinade collagen drink on a daily basis promotes...
- healthier looking skin
- more even toned skin
- younger looking skin
- increased skin hydration
- reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- more radiant skin
- reduction of cellulite