Medik8 4-Step Night Skincare Routine | Night time skin repair & restore routine for clear, smooth, radiant skin
Cream Cleanse Effortlessly sweep away make-up and impurities for a refreshed and hydrated complexion. Skin feels renewed and deeply cleansed as natural glycerin nourishes and hydrates to reveal visibly healthy and soft skin
Ultra-Gentle The sumptuous cleanser is pH balanced to be ultra-gentle and to care for the skin. It is also non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores.
Calming & Soothing – Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, the luxurious cream is packed full of skin conditioners to comfort skin and help keep your complexion looking calm and soothed.
KEY BENEFITS Remove excess oil, dirt and make-up (even around the eyes) with ease.
KEY INGREDIENTS Natural Shea Butter, Plant Saponins, Natural Glycerin, Organic Sweet Orange Oil
Uplifting Fragrance Organic sweet orange oil gives the cleanser it’s comforting and naturally uplifting citrus fragrance.
Medik8 Retinol Eye TR An advanced vitamin A night serum that uses a specialised time-release delivery system to care for the delicate eye area.
KEY BENEFITS Upgrade your retinol eye cream with Retinol Eye TR. A high-performance eye serum that works while you sleep to speed up the natural exfoliation process.
RESULTS Improves skin texture and minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area.
KEY INGREDIENTS 0.1% Retinol & Vitamin E
Retinol 3TR + Intense Advanced Vitamin A Serum
Known at Medik8 as the ‘Classic Vitamin A’ due to its many decades of research and it’s also the vitamin A you’ve probably heard of. If you’re looking for results-inducing retinol, the Intelligent Retinol range is for you.
KEY BENEFITS This retinol-infused serum is designed to complement skin’s nightly regenerative cycle; resurfacing while you sleep to rejuvenate skin and restore radiance.
RESULTS Retinol helps to decongest pores and regulate sebum production for a clearer looking complexion. Formulated with Time Release Technology, retinol is delivered gradually into the skin throughout the night to ensure maximum results and minimum irritation.
KEY INGREDIENTS Retinol & Vitamin E
ADVANCED NIGHT RESTORE™ Rejuvenating Multi-Ceramide Night Cream – Plump and hydrate the skin while you sleep.
KEY BENEFITS An advanced antioxidant night cream that works while you sleep to restore and deeply hydrate skin.
RESULTS Designed to be used after vitamin A, the formula works perfectly alongside retinol to moisturise skin and leave the complexion smooth, supple and younger-looking.
KEY INGREDIENTS Ceramide Complex, Cell Repairing Peptide, Saskatoon Berry and Dragon Fruit Extract
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer