Each quarter teaspoon (0.75g) typically provides:
A 50:50 blend of:15 billion live organisms
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM Strain
Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 culture
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 405 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (100iu) 2.5µg
Recommendation: Mix one-quarter of a teaspoon (0.75g) with unchilled water 1-2 times daily, or as directed.
Caution:None known if directions are followed.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Active herbal colon cleanser - natural laxativeOur COL-Clear colon cleansers are based on the famous Dr John R. Christopher formulations (America's master herbalist). This herbal colon cleanser is popular with natural health practitioners, detox retreats and colon hydrotherapists and can be used in conjunction with or following completion of colon hydrotherapy treatment sessions. Features Herbal colon cleanser without goldenseal Bowel and colon wall toner and cleanser Used by colonic hydrotherapists before, during and after treatments Ideal for use during cleanse and detox programmes
Skinade Collagen Supplement Drink - Travel Sachets - 30 daysDrinking Skinade collagen drink on a daily basis promotes...
- healthier looking skin
- more even toned skin
- younger looking skin
- increased skin hydration
- reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- more radiant skin
- reduction of cellulite