This product will be discontinued – Diane recommends Skinceuticals Advanced Brightening SPF 50
Medik8 White Balance Everyday Protect SPF 50
Patented oxyresveratrol technology illuminates skin and reduces pigmentation as it blocks the enzymes that produce pigment in the skin, while vitamin C and niacinamide shield against future dark marks.
Light reflecting pigments provide luminosity and help to even out skin tone, while intelligent hydrators lock onto skin cells and draw water to themselves to keep skin quenched where it needs it most for a super healthy glowing complexion.
We recommend using this as part of an overall skincare regime such as
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cetearyl Olivate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydroxyresveratrol, Saccharide Isomerate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Niacinamide, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Artocarpus Lakoocha Wood Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Leaf Oil, Trideceth-10, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Farnesol, Linalool.
How to Use
How to use this product
Every morning after cleansing and serums, apply a small amount of White Balance Everyday Protect to face, neck and decolletage, avoiding the eye area. Use light upward strokes and allow to fully absorb.
White Balance Everyday Protect works best when used alongside an antioxidant Vitamin C serum such as Medik8 White Balance Brightening Serum
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Moisturising facial sunscreen SPF 30 which evens out skintones & prevents pigmentation & skin discolouration
All-in-one anti-pigmentation moisturiser and broad spectrum UVA / UVB sunscreenCosmetically elegant – non greasy - Suitable for men & women & all skin types Sheer, satin finish that doesn't leave an ashy cast or residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF or Phloretin CF Gel to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation
We stock a range of products and home treatment systems to brighten, reduce and prevent pigmentation
Skinceuticals Metacell Renewal B3 - 50 ml
Daily lightweight, easily absorbed lotion delivers deep hydration, reduces pore size, balances oiliness, calms sensitivity, fades uneven skin tones and early signs of skin ageing in younger skin of 20 and 30 + year oldsWho is Metacell Renewal B3 for?
Ages 20 to late 30's | Skin showing first lines | Red blemish marks from spots | Enlarged pores | City living |
Tired looking, dehydrated, sensitive skin | Skin thats losts it's glow!
Hydrates | Firms | Smooths | Brightens | Fades marks | Reduces oiliness and pore size | CalmsIs your gap year sun exposure showing early crow's feet, brown patches ? Is the stress of city living or "burning the candle at both ends" showing in your skin? YOU need this! Suits all skin types in men & women