This silky serum contains 10 actives ingredients including patented oxyresveratrol (Oxy-R) to improve uneven skin tone and boost the overall appearance of sun-damaged skin.
The brightening formula contains stabilised vitamin C as an antioxidant to stabilise free radical damage to collagen, helps resurface, illuminate and combat all types of pigmentation concerns.
Highly efficacious, it works to provide visible results in as little as 2 weeks.
* Independent user trial carried out over 14 days with once a day application of White Balance Click Oxy-R. Individual results may vary.
Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
Use; Morning and Night on clean skin. Apply sunscreen on top every morning
Oxyresveratrol – A patented ingredient which is naturally found in mulberry plants. It works to transform dull, uneven skin tone by blocking the creation of pigment for an illuminated, radiant complexion
Vitamin C – 20% ethylated L-ascorbic acid, a stable and potent form of vitamin C, works as an antioxidant to protect the skin from harmful UV rays and free radicals, while also blocking the pathways to pigment formation in the skin
Turmeric Root Extract – A natural extract able to block the creation of pigment in the skin for an illuminated, radiant complexion, while providing exceptional antioxidant protection against free radicals.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
Three-in-one day cream - Combines 6% Vitamin C + Hydrating moisturiser + SPF 30
Rejuvenate and protect skin with Medik8 Daily Radiance Vitamin C SPF 30 moisturising, antioxidant day creamThis hydrating vitamin C day cream is a lightweight, non-greasy, silky texture. Easily absorbed into the skin, it provides potent antioxidant protection with 6% Vitamin C plus broad spectrum SPF 30 By using a 100% stable, gentle, lipid form of vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the cream increases radiance from within. Packed with antioxidants to shield the skin from environmental damage and help prevent premature signs of ageing. This nourishing vitamin C cream smooths existing fine lines and wrinkles with it's collagen increasing properties. Containing hyaluronic acid and glycerin to keep the skin hydrated, skin is left radiant with an even complexion. Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
Oily Skin | Combination Skin | Dull Rough Skin | Blackheads | Open Pores | Uneven Skin TonesThoroughly yet gently removes impurities and decongests blocked pores This result in smoother, refined texture with luminous clarity. DIANE'S TIP: This is one of my favourites - effective cleansing, surface exfoliation and pore refining without stinging nor tightness. Ideal as a morning wash & after exercise - Remove with warm water and one of Diane's favourite face cloths