Every morning and evening, apply a small amount of cleanser into the palm of the hand and massage into moistened face and neck
L-Mandelic Acid – A softly exfoliating AHA with BHA power, chirally correct mandelic acid is able to work both on the surface of the skin and within pores for deep but gentle exfoliation
L-Lactic Acid – A gentle AHA that softly exfoliates and brightens the skin, while deeply hydrating for a nourished complexion
Salicylic Acid – Decongesting and exfoliating from within the pore, this BHA breaks down the clogged oil and skin cells that can contribute to enlarged pores and blemishes
Glycerin – A natural humectant, glycerin traps water within the skin to leave it hydrated and comfortable
Mangosteen Peel Extract – Rich in natural antioxidants, mangosteen protects the skin from free radical attack which can trigger premature ageing
150ml, Try Me 40ml
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Problematic blemish prone skin
- Clears blackheads
- Prevents ingrown hairs / bumps under skin
- Brightens discolouration
- Smoother texture
Three-in-one day cream - Combines 6% Vitamin C + Hydrating moisturiser + SPF 30
Rejuvenate and protect skin with Medik8 Daily Radiance Vitamin C SPF 30 moisturising, antioxidant day creamThis hydrating vitamin C day cream is a lightweight, non-greasy, silky texture. Easily absorbed into the skin, it provides potent antioxidant protection with 6% Vitamin C plus broad spectrum SPF 30 By using a 100% stable, gentle, lipid form of vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the cream increases radiance from within. Packed with antioxidants to shield the skin from environmental damage and help prevent premature signs of ageing. This nourishing vitamin C cream smooths existing fine lines and wrinkles with it's collagen increasing properties. Containing hyaluronic acid and glycerin to keep the skin hydrated, skin is left radiant with an even complexion. Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
Medik8 C-Tetra Intense Lipid Vitamin C Serum | Lipid Vitamin C Antioxidant SerumThis vitamin C serum helps to repair and nourish bringing out the skin's natural glow whilst also fighting visible signs of ageing. By using tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate as a lipid-soluble form of vitamin C; the serum sinks deep into the skin, protecting against free radicals. C-Tetra+ Intense has the added benefits of ingredients that further illuminate and nourish the skin. Red ginseng works with vitamin C to calm and brighten. Maracuja oil to nourish along with hydrating squalane and vitamin E which results in skin that feels extremely hydrated and supple. The result is illuminated and smooth skin that is shielded from harm caused by environmental factors, pollution, UV, smoking and stress Ideal for all skin types especially as a first antioxidant serum for young or sensitive skin
Medik8 Bakuchiol Peptides | A Retinol alternative, peptide-infused serumThe ultimate plant-based Vegan-friendly, anti-ageing alternative for to vitamin A retinols Designed to help promote a more youthful complexion, the lightweight, oil-based serum harnesses the gentle power of 1.25% pure bakuchiol. A clinically proven alternative to retinol that is ideal for those that can’t use vitamin A - eg when pregnant or breastfeeding* as it is not recommended during this time. Bakuchiol Peptides is enhanced with brightening peptide precursors, which help to maintain a glowing, even complexion. The lilac-hued formula is also infused with cica (centella asiatica), an ingredient perfect for soothing inflamed, sensitive skin. Bakuchiol Peptides can be used both day and night, for accelerated visible anti-ageing results. Perfect for those looking for a substitute for vitamin A in their skincare routines *Of course, due to ethical considerations the Bakuchiol Peptides formula has not been tested on pregnant women, but there is nothing in the formula which is known to be an issue (eg vitamin A or high levels of exfoliating acids). If you are at all concerned, always consult your doctor. Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive Size: 30ml
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 is a high-performance night serum that targets the signs of skin ageing, discolouration, acne recovery, improved firmness and textureMedik8 Crystal 20 should only be used on skin that has been pre-conditioned with other high strength retinols, retinals such as Mediki8Crystal Retinal 10 to avoid undesirable irritation Benefits of Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20: Potent concentrated formula - retinal aldehydehyde easily concerts into retinoic acid in your skin making for faster visible results Formulated with 0.2% encapsulated retinaldehyde Double the concentration of Crystal Retinal 10 Intensify & accelerate the speed of Crystal Retinal results Tackle stubborn skin concerns including skin discolouration, ageing, acne & blemishes Retinaldehyde delivers powerful antibacterial properties Medik8’s innovative Crystal Retinal technology works 11 x faster than other forms of retinol. Delivers results comparable to clinical-grade Vitamin A or tretinoin without the irritation. Retinaldehyde has also been proven to be 2.8 x more biologically active than retinol. In addition, retinaldehyde delivers powerful antibacterial properties, ideal for targeting blemish-causing bacteria for visibly clearer skin. With double the concentration comes double the results. More retinal equals more power, thanks to Medik8’s innovative Double-Layered Stabilisation System. In addition to the active 0.2% Retinaldehyde, Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 also contains hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, antioxidant Vitamin E and natural humectant, Glycerin. Before purchasing Crystal Retinal 20, users should be comfortably applying Crystal Retinal 10 every night for 3 months or completed 2 full tubes before considering moving up to Crystal Retinal 20.
NOTE; Due to the potency of this product Medik8 a brief telephone consultation with Diane Nivern is required to purchase Crystal retinal 20 please call us on 01617961169 or
send a Whattsapp text to 01617961169 for details
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.