Skin redness is a common problem for millions of people. Red Alert Serum provides intensive, calming relief for redness and flare-ups caused by skin hypersensitivity and utilises the latest cosmeceutical discoveries in the field of topical treatment of facial thread veins, skin irritation and erythema. A welcome and surprising side-effect of the key Red Alert Serum active, Teprenone, is an anti-wrinkle action which is clearly seen in clinical trial imagery (see below). This activity together is now the subject of a worldwide patent.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Medik8 Blemish Control PadsAn effective all-in-one treatment pad designed for blemish prone skin and suitable for sensitive skin. Unlike traditional blemish treatments, they are completely free from alcohol and contain the maximum strength of 2% salicylic acid to unclog pores and exfoliate skin. They have added ingredients with anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties to effectively condition the skin without discomfort. The soft cotton pads turn what is traditionally a harsh, unpleasant product into a mild yet super effective treatment to improve problematic skin, prevent future breakouts and blackheads.60 pads
- Stimulates firmer smoother skin
- Improves pigmentation
- Improves skin texture
- Diminishes lines and wrinkles
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.