Massage into a moistened face & neck with soft, circular motions. Gently remove with muslin cloth. Can be used as a weekly exfoliating treatment.
L-Mandelic Acid –Mandelic acid is able to work both on the surface of the skin and within pores for a deep but gentle exfoliation
Salicylic Acid – Decongesting & exfoliating, this BHA breaks down the clogged oil and skin cells which could lead to blemishes or blocked pores
Jojoba Micro-Exfoliators –Natural micro-exfoliators gently buff away dead skin cells.
Niacinamide – Otherwise known as vitamin B3, this soothing anti-inflammatory reduces redness and irritation, while minimising pore size
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Medik8 C-Tetra Intense Luxe Lipid Vitamin C Serum | Lipid Vitamin C Antioxidant SerumThis vitamin C serum helps to repair and nourish bringing out the skin's natural glow whilst also fighting visible signs of ageing. By using tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate as a lipid-soluble form of vitamin C; the serum sinks deep into the skin, protecting against free radicals. C-Tetra+ Intense has the added benefits of ingredients that further illuminate and nourish the skin. Red ginseng works with vitamin C to calm and brighten. Maracuja oil to nourish along with hydrating squalane and vitamin E which results in skin that feels extremely hydrated and supple. The result is illuminated and smooth skin that is shielded from harm caused by environmental factors, pollution, UV, smoking and stress Ideal for all skin types especially as a first antioxidant serum for young or sensitive skin
Three-in-one day cream - Combines 6% Vitamin C + Hydrating moisturiser + SPF 30
Rejuvenate and protect skin with Medik8 Daily Radiance Vitamin C SPF 30 moisturising, antioxidant day creamThis hydrating vitamin C day cream is a lightweight, non-greasy, silky texture. Easily absorbed into the skin, it provides potent antioxidant protection with 6% Vitamin C plus broad spectrum SPF 30 By using a 100% stable, gentle, lipid form of vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the cream increases radiance from within. Packed with antioxidants to shield the skin from environmental damage and help prevent premature signs of ageing. This nourishing vitamin C cream smooths existing fine lines and wrinkles with it's collagen increasing properties. Containing hyaluronic acid and glycerin to keep the skin hydrated, skin is left radiant with an even complexion. Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
Medik8 r-Retinoate Youth Activating - Day and Night CreamLuxurious multi-step serum featuring retinyl retinoate, a pioneering derivative of vitamin A that's 8 times more powerful than retinol yet gentle on even sensitive skin r-Retinoate Day & Night cutting edge skincare science in a luxurious formula that delivers visible anti-ageing results. Now upgraded with an enhanced level of Vitamin C comparable to a separate Vit C serum like C Tetra KEY BENEFITS Activates a brighter, smoother, balanced, less blemished complexion. RESULTS Improved visible tone, texture and skin radiance. Wrinkles, visible pores and fine lines reduced KEY INGREDIENTS Retinyl Retinoate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E
8x more powerful than retinolr-Retinoate visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, and smooths rough skin for a more youthful appearance. Proven to deliver results from just 4 weeks.[1 Luxe Multi-Step Serum r-Retinoate combines vitamin A with tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stabilised, gentle form of vitamin C. Enhancing visible skin luminosity, as well as antioxidant protection, vitamin A and C steps are now intertwined.* *r-Retinoate Day & Night now features the equivalent level of vitamin C in C-Tetra serum. Morning Vitamin A Retinyl retinoate is photostable so you can confidently use day and evening - we recommend the daily use of a moisturising sunscreen to support results such as Medik8 Advanced Ultimate SPF 50 and Medik8 Night Restore cream on top at night
Press & Glow is an active, exfoliating "toner" that gives you a smooth, fresh, glowing complexion without flaking or irritationNew generation PHA (polyhydroxy acid) gluconolactone is a gentle but effective skin exfoliating acid that does not irritate your skin Proven to be super hydrating - no more flaky, sensitised skin that can occur after using exfoliating acids like Glycolic acid toners. Press & Glow gently exfoliates the surface of your skin enabling better penetration of active ingredients like vitamin C and A. Skin texture is smoother, it looks more radiant, make-up sits beautifully Press & Glow can be used everyday, twice a day, leaving the skin visibly glowing, hydrated and soothed. Press & Glow is using PHA 5.5% Gluconolactone. This active toner is formulated with the latest gentle action exfoliating acids - PHAs only, no AHA/BHA (No Glycolic or Salicylic in the formula - perfect for sensitive skins.
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.