Massage into a moistened face & neck with soft, circular motions. Gently remove with muslin cloth. Can be used as a weekly exfoliating treatment.
L-Mandelic Acid –Mandelic acid is able to work both on the surface of the skin and within pores for a deep but gentle exfoliation
Salicylic Acid – Decongesting & exfoliating, this BHA breaks down the clogged oil and skin cells which could lead to blemishes or blocked pores
Jojoba Micro-Exfoliators –Natural micro-exfoliators gently buff away dead skin cells.
Niacinamide – Otherwise known as vitamin B3, this soothing anti-inflammatory reduces redness and irritation, while minimising pore size
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Powerful Vitamin A Retinol SerumsKnown at Medik8 as the 'Classic Vitamin A' due to its many decades of research and it's also the vitamin A you've probably heard of. KEY BENEFITS This retinol-infused serum is designed to complement skin’s nightly regenerative cycle; resurfacing while you sleep to rejuvenate skin and restore radiance. RESULTS Retinol helps to decongest pores and regulate sebum production for a clearer looking complexion. Formulated with Time Release Technology, retinol is delivered gradually into the skin throughout the night to ensure maximum results and minimum irritation.
Smoother - Firmer skin - Collagen stimulation for fine lines & facial wrinkles, open pores
Improves radiance - Fades pigmentation & acne spot marks
Improves acne, congestion, regulates oil production
A lightweight vitamin A-Retinol night serum to help rejuvenate skin tone & texture to visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Vitamin A balances uneven skin tone to help fade irregular pigmentation using Time Release Technology, this innovative serum allows retinol to be gradually released into the skin throughout the night. Supercharged with climbazole, a compound proven to boost the results of anti-ageing benefits. Infused with squalane, a deeply hydrating ingredient to combat dryness associated with some retinols DIANE’S TIP: Make sure to cleanse the skin in the morning before any direct sunlight as the skin will be sensitive due to last night’s retinol application. Use SPF daily as part of your routine when using retinol.
Three-in-one day cream - Combines 6% Vitamin C + Hydrating moisturiser + SPF 30
Rejuvenate and protect skin with Medik8 Daily Radiance Vitamin C SPF 30 moisturising, antioxidant day creamThis hydrating vitamin C day cream is a lightweight, non-greasy, silky texture. Easily absorbed into the skin, it provides potent antioxidant protection with 6% Vitamin C plus broad spectrum SPF 30 By using a 100% stable, gentle, lipid form of vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the cream increases radiance from within. Packed with antioxidants to shield the skin from environmental damage and help prevent premature signs of ageing. This nourishing vitamin C cream smooths existing fine lines and wrinkles with it's collagen increasing properties. Containing hyaluronic acid and glycerin to keep the skin hydrated, skin is left radiant with an even complexion. Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
Oily Skin | Combination Skin | Dull Rough Skin | Blackheads | Open Pores | Uneven Skin TonesThoroughly yet gently removes impurities and decongests blocked pores This result in smoother, refined texture with luminous clarity. DIANE'S TIP: This is one of my favourites - effective cleansing, surface exfoliation and pore refining without stinging nor tightness. Ideal as a morning wash & after exercise - Remove with warm water and one of Diane's favourite face cloths
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.