Niacinamide – also known as Vitamin B3, retains essential moisture. Exhibits an anti-inflammatory action, whilst reducing redness and irritation. Assists with exfoliation, preventing pore blockages which can lead to blemishes.
Beta-Glucan – aids skin renewal, supporting the skin’s natural defences. Topical application reduces the risk of infection and maintains good skin health.
Cinnamon Extract regulates sebum production and prevents bacteria proliferation, helps to reduce acne lesions and promote a blemish-free complexion. Can be mixed with Retinol 40 boost when used at night. Apply after cleansing
A powerful formula containing prebiotics and probiotics to stimulate the balance of the skin; helping to eliminate blemish-causing bacteria and therefore minimizing acne outbreaks. Cinnamon extract promotes a clear complexion; regulating sebum levels and boosting defences to prevent future breakouts. Suitable for acneic and oily skin.
Prebiotics/Probiotics – stimulate the growrth of probiotic organisms. These can help to balance the skin’s bacteria levels and decrease acne causing bacteria.
Provides hydration without blocking pores. Suitable for daily use and reapplication. Apply after any correctional product applied. Can be applied at night and mixed with Retinol 40 boost.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.