- Contains vitamin B5 to help with tissue repair and replenish nutrients
- Binds moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant
- Leaves skin feeling supple and smooth
- Maximises the benefits of a daily moisturiser
- Recommended for dry, dehydrated, sensitive and post treatment skin recovery
- Ideal for all skin types including dry, inflamed acne, acne rosacea
- Ideal serum to use with a home dermaroller
Hyaluronic Acid with vitamin B5, to help with tissue repair and hydration of the skin.
Hydr8 Skin Rehydrating Serum absorbs deeper into the skin than a moisturiser to replenish moisture that the skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger.
This moisture-enhancing serum contains hyaluronic acid, the skin’s natural hydrator, to bind moisture into the skin.
Medik8 Hydr8 Skin Rehydrating Serum is recommended for use with antioxidant vitamin C treatments and will help maximise the benefits of your daily moisturiser.
***On a personal note I have noticed this product helps to prolong the effects of lip enhancement & dermal filler injection treatments- Diane Nivern
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Medik8 Blemish Control PadsAn effective all-in-one treatment pad designed for blemish prone skin and suitable for sensitive skin. Unlike traditional blemish treatments, they are completely free from alcohol and contain the maximum strength of 2% salicylic acid to unclog pores and exfoliate skin. They have added ingredients with anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties to effectively condition the skin without discomfort. The soft cotton pads turn what is traditionally a harsh, unpleasant product into a mild yet super effective treatment to improve problematic skin, prevent future breakouts and blackheads.60 pads
- Exfoliates - Normalises skin renewal to resurface the skin
- Enzymes help break down dead skin cells to promote exfoliation
- Encourages new skin cells to travel up to the skin’s surface
- Replenishes moisture levels critical for efficient skin cell production & turnover
- Reinforces skin’s barrier by optimising the amino acid supply, a key element of skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF)
- Kombucha - Natural fermented prebiotic Smooths skin Improves radiance and skin tone Hyaluronic Acid Provides a non-irritating, hydrating base
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.