After cleansing in the evening, blend a small amount over face and neck.
Crystal Retinal application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other day for the next 2 weeks, then every day.
Make sure to cleanse your skin first thing in the morning and always wear sunscreen during the day while using this product.
Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture-keeper. It holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water
Glycerin: Contributes to enhancing the skin’s natural barrier function, and highly hydrating.
Vitamin C: An antioxidant which fights against visible signs of ageing.
Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant. Also an effective anti-ageing and moisturising ingredient.
Crystal Retinal 1, Crystal Retinal 3, Crystal Retinal 6, Crystal Retinal 10
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.
Rejuvenate and protect skin with Medik8 Daily Radiance Vitamin C SPF 30 moisturising, antioxidant day creamThis hydrating vitamin C day cream is a lightweight, non-greasy, silky texture. Easily absorbed into the skin, it provides potent antioxidant protection with 6% Vitamin C plus broad spectrum SPF 30 By using a 100% stable, lipid soluble form of vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the cream increases radiance from within. Packed with antioxidants to shield the skin from environmental damage and help prevent premature signs of ageing. This nourishing vitamin C cream smooths existing fine lines and wrinkles with it's collagen increasing properties. Containing hyaluronic acid and glycerin to keep the skin hydrated, skin is left radiant with an even complexion. Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
Press & Glow is an active, exfoliating "toner" that gives you a smooth, fresh, glowing complexion without flaking or irritationNew generation PHA (polyhydroxy acid) gluconolactone is a gentle but effective skin exfoliating acid that does not irritate your skin Proven to be super hydrating - no more flaky, sensitised skin that can occur after using exfoliating acids like Glycolic acid toners. Press & Glow gently exfoliates the surface of your skin enabling better penetration of active ingredients like vitamin C and A. Skin texture is smoother, it looks more radiant, make-up sits beautifully Press & Glow can be used everyday, twice a day, leaving the skin visibly glowing, hydrated and soothed. Press & Glow is using PHA 5.5% Gluconolactone. This active toner is formulated with the latest gentle action exfoliating acids - PHAs only, no AHA/BHA (No Glycolic or Salicylic in the formula - perfect for sensitive skins.
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 is a high-performance night serum that targets the signs of skin ageing, discolouration, acne recovery, improved firmness and textureMedik8 Crystal 20 should only be used on skin that has been pre-conditioned with other high strength retinols, retinals such as Mediki8Crystal Retinal 10 to avoid undesirable irritation Benefits of Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20: Potent concentrated formula - retinal aldehydehyde easily concerts into retinoic acid in your skin making for faster visible results Formulated with 0.2% encapsulated retinaldehyde Double the concentration of Crystal Retinal 10 Intensify & accelerate the speed of Crystal Retinal results Tackle stubborn skin concerns including skin discolouration, ageing, acne & blemishes Retinaldehyde delivers powerful antibacterial properties Medik8’s innovative Crystal Retinal technology works 11 x faster than other forms of retinol. Delivers results comparable to clinical-grade Vitamin A or tretinoin without the irritation. Retinaldehyde has also been proven to be 2.8 x more biologically active than retinol. In addition, retinaldehyde delivers powerful antibacterial properties, ideal for targeting blemish-causing bacteria for visibly clearer skin. With double the concentration comes double the results. More retinal equals more power, thanks to Medik8’s innovative Double-Layered Stabilisation System. In addition to the active 0.2% Retinaldehyde, Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 also contains hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, antioxidant Vitamin E and natural humectant, Glycerin. Before purchasing Crystal Retinal 20, users should be comfortably applying Crystal Retinal 10 every night for 3 months or completed 2 full tubes before considering moving up to Crystal Retinal 20.
NOTE; Due to the potency of this product Medik8 a brief telephone consultation with Diane Nivern is required to purchase Crystal retinal 20 please call us on 01617961169 or
send a Whattsapp text to 01617961169 for details
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.