After cleansing in the evening, blend a small amount over face and neck.
Crystal Retinal application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other day for the next 2 weeks, then every day.
Make sure to cleanse your skin first thing in the morning and always wear sunscreen during the day while using this product.
Retinal/Retinaldehyde: It can work up to 11x faster than classic forms of retinol. It also diminishes P. acnes, the bacteria responsible for breakouts. Overall, it visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while enhancing tone and texture
Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture-keeper. It holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water
Glycerin: Contributes to enhancing the skin’s natural barrier function, and highly hydrating.
Vitamin C: An antioxidant which fights against visible signs of ageing.
Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant. Also an effective anti-ageing and moisturising ingredient.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.
SkinCeuticals Brightening Skin System is designed to address visible signs of skin discolouration.Clinically proven formulas deliver a brighter more even skin tone. Skin Type | Combination | Oily | Blemish-Prone Skin Concern │Sun Damage │Pigmentation │Post-Blemish Marks │ Dark Spots │ Skin Ageing Products included within the kit: Phloretin CF 30ml | Vitamin C Serum Discoloration Defense Serum 30ml |Corrective Serum Retinol 0.3 30ml |Night-time Corrective Serum Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 |Sunscreen Skin exposure to daylight & artificial lights including computers & smartphones, prescription medications such as the pill, some antibiotics, pregnancy and following skin injuries and acne can lead to visible skin discolouration. Discolouration can manifest in a range of ways including post-blemish marks and stubborn brown patches on the cheekbones, forehead and upper lip or backs of hands. The Brightening Skin System includes the new Discolouration Defense serum formulated for stubborn discolouration. Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of pigmentation like brown age spots. RRP individual products would be £345 - SAVE £80 off RRP
- Powerful 8% mixed acid content
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.