DIRECTIONS: After cleansing in the evening, blend a small amount over face and neck.
Crystal Retinal application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other day for the next 2 weeks, then every day.
Always wear sunscreen during the day while using this product at night.
Retinal/Retinaldehyde: It can work up to 11x faster than classic forms of retinol. It also diminishes P. acnes, the bacteria responsible for breakouts. Overall, it visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while enhancing tone and texture
Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture-keeper. It holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water
Glycerin: Contributes to enhancing the skin’s natural barrier function, and highly hydrating.
Vitamin C: An antioxidant which fights against visible signs of ageing.
Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant. Also an effective anti-ageing and moisturising ingredient.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Press & Glow is an active, exfoliating "toner" that gives you a smooth, fresh, glowing complexion without flaking or irritationNew generation PHA (polyhydroxy acid) gluconolactone is a gentle but effective skin exfoliating acid that does not irritate your skin Proven to be super hydrating - no more flaky, sensitised skin that can occur after using exfoliating acids like Glycolic acid toners. Press & Glow gently exfoliates the surface of your skin enabling better penetration of active ingredients like vitamin C and A. Skin texture is smoother, it looks more radiant, make-up sits beautifully Press & Glow can be used everyday, twice a day, leaving the skin visibly glowing, hydrated and soothed. Press & Glow is using PHA 5.5% Gluconolactone. This active toner is formulated with the latest gentle action exfoliating acids - PHAs only, no AHA/BHA (No Glycolic or Salicylic in the formula - perfect for sensitive skins.
Medik8 Pure C15 | Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum with L-Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E & GlutathioneAntioxidant serums are one of THE most important parts of your skin care routine. Antioxidant vitamins A, C and E along with glutathione and ferulic acid slow down the ageing effects of free radical damage caused by day-light and HEV computer light, stress, pollution. This innovative antioxidant serum visibly brightens skin tone, smooths fine lines, firms tired skin and refines skin texture. The result is a radiant, smooth and more youthful-looking complexion. Formulated using stable vitamin C at a potent 15% - Pure C15 serum is perfect for those who are experienced using vitamin C in their regime and are looking for a higher strength. Vitamin E is a powerful oil based antioxidant which helps keep skin supple and moisturised. Glutathione is the universal antioxidant which recycles Vit C & E and brightens pigmentation Suitable for all skin types especially city dwellers, smokers, stressed, sun damaged or regular exercisers / sporty types to combat oxidative stress and free radical damage to the skin Use EVERY morning before moisturising sunscreens
Oily Skin | Combination Skin | Dull Rough Skin | Blackheads | Open Pores | Uneven Skin TonesThoroughly yet gently removes impurities and decongests blocked pores This result in smoother, refined texture with luminous clarity. DIANE'S TIP: This is one of my favourites - effective cleansing, surface exfoliation and pore refining without stinging nor tightness. Ideal as a morning wash & after exercise - Remove with warm water and one of Diane's favourite face cloths