DIRECTIONS: After cleansing in the evening, blend a small amount over face and neck.
Crystal Retinal application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other day for the next 2 weeks, then every day.
Always wear sunscreen during the day while using this product at night.
Retinal/Retinaldehyde: It can work up to 11x faster than classic forms of retinol. It also diminishes P. acnes, the bacteria responsible for breakouts. Overall, it visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while enhancing tone and texture
Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture-keeper. It holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water
Glycerin: Contributes to enhancing the skin’s natural barrier function, and highly hydrating.
Vitamin C: An antioxidant which fights against visible signs of ageing.
Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant. Also an effective anti-ageing and moisturising ingredient.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Medik8 Crystal Retinal - 11x more effective than retinol for clearer, brighter more youthful skin
Retinal - Retinaldehyde - Works up to 11x faster than classic forms of retinol
Crystal Retinal reduces P. acnes bacteria responsible for breakouts.This ground-breaking vitamin A retinol night serum-cream firms, plumps and restores skin, visibly minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a healthier, more youthful, even-toned complexion. Retinal is used efficiently in the skin as it does not have to undergo as many "conversions" in the skin as retinol to be used by the skin’s natural mechanisms to enhance collagen production and speed up cellular turnover. Provides results comparable to clinical-grade retinoic acid Vitamin A working up to 11x faster than normal retinol. Hydrates the skin at every level whilst strengthening the skin’s barrier to keep moisture locked in tight. Lightweight and luxurious, the silk-like texture sinks effortlessly into skin to nurture and renew the complexion. Available in 5 strengths - see DESCRIPTION below for full details DIANE'S TIP: Use this retinol as part of your night skincare regime. You will notice results in just 4 weeks. Skin will look noticeably more youthful, clearer, blemishes reduced and faded, less oily with fewer breakouts
Medik8 r-Retinoate Youth Activating - Day and Night CreamLuxurious multi-step serum featuring retinyl retinoate, a pioneering derivative of vitamin A that's 8 times more powerful than retinol yet gentle on even sensitive skin r-Retinoate Day & Night cutting edge skincare science in a luxurious formula that delivers visible anti-ageing results. Now upgraded with an enhanced level of Vitamin C comparable to a separate Vit C serum like C Tetra KEY BENEFITS Activates a brighter, smoother, balanced, less blemished complexion. RESULTS Improved visible tone, texture and skin radiance. Wrinkles, visible pores and fine lines reduced KEY INGREDIENTS Retinyl Retinoate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E
8x more powerful than retinolr-Retinoate visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, and smooths rough skin for a more youthful appearance. Proven to deliver results from just 4 weeks.[1 Luxe Multi-Step Serum r-Retinoate combines vitamin A with tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stabilised, gentle form of vitamin C. Enhancing visible skin luminosity, as well as antioxidant protection, vitamin A and C steps are now intertwined.* *r-Retinoate Day & Night now features the equivalent level of vitamin C in C-Tetra serum. Morning Vitamin A Retinyl retinoate is photostable so you can confidently use day and evening - we recommend the daily use of a moisturising sunscreen to support results such as Medik8 Advanced Ultimate SPF 50 and Medik8 Night Restore cream on top at night
Powerful Vitamin A Retinol SerumsKnown at Medik8 as the 'Classic Vitamin A' due to its many decades of research and it's also the vitamin A you've probably heard of. KEY BENEFITS This retinol-infused serum is designed to complement skin’s nightly regenerative cycle; resurfacing while you sleep to rejuvenate skin and restore radiance. RESULTS Retinol helps to decongest pores and regulate sebum production for a clearer looking complexion. Formulated with Time Release Technology, retinol is delivered gradually into the skin throughout the night to ensure maximum results and minimum irritation.
Smoother - Firmer skin - Collagen stimulation for fine lines & facial wrinkles, open pores
Improves radiance - Fades pigmentation & acne spot marks
Improves acne, congestion, regulates oil production
A lightweight vitamin A-Retinol night serum to help rejuvenate skin tone & texture to visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Vitamin A balances uneven skin tone to help fade irregular pigmentation using Time Release Technology, this innovative serum allows retinol to be gradually released into the skin throughout the night. Supercharged with climbazole, a compound proven to boost the results of anti-ageing benefits. Infused with squalane, a deeply hydrating ingredient to combat dryness associated with some retinols DIANE’S TIP: Make sure to cleanse the skin in the morning before any direct sunlight as the skin will be sensitive due to last night’s retinol application. Use SPF daily as part of your routine when using retinol.
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.