Apply to clean skin for up to 30 mins
Wash off with clean face cloth and warm water
a mineral rich natural clay,
absorbs excess oil
reduces surface shine,
soothing and healing benefits – has the ability to dislodge any water-soluble debris and sweat to gently detoxify and purify the pores
(also known as White or China Clay) – the mildest of all clays and suitable for sensitive skin.
Has the ability to draw sebum and oil-soluble impurities from the skin to deep cleanse and decongest
Allantoin shows skin softening, keratolytic and wound-healing activity to increase skin smoothness and radiance
Vitamin E (D‐alpha tocopheryl acetate) ‐ improved oxidative stability, anti‐oxidant protects from oxidative stress, anti‐inflammatory
Cranberry Fruit Juice ‐ potent anti‐oxidant proanthocyanidins, anti‐microbial, nourishing
Willow Bark Extract – natural source of salicylic acid, non‐irritation exfoliator, anti‐microbial, anti‐inflammatory
Passionflower Extract ‐ antioxidant, moisturizing, anti‐inflammatory, promotes skin rejuvenation and anti‐
clayMask in a nutshell
● clayMask is a clay setting mask
● clayMask absorbs excess of sebum and draws impurities
● clayMask effectively refines skin texture without drying it out
● clayMask helps to detoxify the skin by neutralising free radicals
● clayMask is a rich creamy texture with a fruity smell
● clayMask is an easy to remove mask
● clayMask does not dry out the skin while setting and after removal
● clayMask is non-comedogenic
● No parabens (which are increasingly considered as dangerous preservatives)
● No soap (which strips the skin of oils due to high pH)
● clayMask is pH balanced (so it does not strip the skin’s barrier)
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinade Collagen DrinkDrinking Skinade on a daily basis promotes...
- healthier looking skin
- more even toned skin
- younger looking skin
- increased skin hydration
- reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- more radiant skin
- reduction of cellulite
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.