Use in the morning & evening after cleansing, Massage 4 drops over affected area.
Follow up with sunscreen during the day.
Teprenone – A patented anti-redness active that helps to prolong the life of skin cells, enhancing the skin’s protective barrier reducing sensitivity and redness
Organic Sage Extract – A powerful natural antioxidant that helps to soothe inflammation & calm irritation
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Serum 30ml - A drink of water for the skin - suitable for all skin types.This moisture-enhancing serum contains hyaluronic acid, naturally present in the body in an anti-ageing hydrating hyaluronic acid serum to boost hydration levels in your skin. Hydrated skin repairs quicker, feeling plumper, smoother and lifted and appearing younger. Formulated with anti-inflammatory Vitamin B5 - soothing skin relief Compliments all skincare routines – beneficial for all skin types in men and women
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel:An anti-ageing gel designed to boost skin hydration Leaves skin feeling supple and smooth Fine lines reduced Supports skin healing from blemishes and post procedure recovery Oil-free Ideal for All skin types
Diane's tips;Acne prone skins can be dehydrated but oily. Increased hydration in your skin reduces inflammation and supports blemish free healing Use Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Serum all over face, neck, upper chest and backs of hands - can be used on lips too!
Sheet masks have gained a huge celebrity following for their intensely hydrating, skin smoothing, plumping and firming action on tired looking, irritated skinHydrating, cooling, soothing, firming, nourishing sheet masks infused with a hydrating hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, soothing ceramide and wrinkle relaxing Matrixyl
- Intensively hydrates the skin
- Soothing & Calming to irritated skin
- Ideal before special events or parties
- Use on long haul flights to rehydrate skin
- Use after facial surgery, after chemical peel or after micro-skin needling treatments
- Cooling calming hydrating for sensitive, redness prone & menopausal skin issues
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.