How it works:
Provides an indispensible weapon against skin photo-ageing and constitutes a fabulous complement to sun protection. Once applied to the skin, C-Tetra absorbs immediately and unlike creams with SPF cannot be washed off.
C-Tetra is not a substitute to sunscreens.
Adds a luminous glow to the skin, evens out skin tone and leaves it supple, bright and well hydrated.
Protects against free-radicals – high energy particles which damage collagen, the skin’s natural scaffolding.
Protects against cell wall lipid peroxidation.
Supports your sun protection regime, minimising the risk of carcinogenic changes in the skin and preventing premature skin photo-ageing.
Helps to stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin, causing the skin to tighten and reducing minor lines and wrinkles.
Alleviates skin inflammation and ultraviolet radiation-induced erythema – redness and skin inflammation.
Actively fights against hyperpigmentation and post-acne blemishes.
Works synergistically with White Balance.
Increases physical resistance to damage of capillary veins and thereby has a beneficial influence on redness-prone skin.
Works synergistically with Red Alert Serum.
Has an anti-inflammatory, soothing and calming effect on the skin.
Improves the lipid barrier of the skin to help protect the skin from the environmental stress, such as pollution, extreme weather conditions, UV radiation, etc.
Cost effective once daily application.
How to use:
C-Tetra has been formulated for direct application to the face. In the morning, after cleansing, apply 3-4 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly across the whole facial area, neck and décolleté. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and massage into the skin. Leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes.
Follow with the application of Hydr8 SPF25 or your preferred SPF hydrator/sunscreen.
Note: Alternatively, if undergoing retinol regime, follow the above instructions in the evening instead. Always apply C-Tetra to the face preceding retinol application, to minimise irritation.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (3.0%) – New lipid soluble vitamin C derivative, with FOUR times more activity than the equivalent L-Ascorbic Acid.
d-Alpha Tocopherol (natural vitamin E) (1.0%) – antioxidant, helps to protect skin from free radical damage and act as network antioxidant with vitamin C.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.