Use in the morning /evening, pour 1 level teaspoon amount into palm of hand and add a few drops of warm water. Rub hands together to create a creamy consistency.
Apply gently to skin in circular motions avoiding the eye area.
(Ensure skin is rinsed thoroughly, use 1 level teaspoon of powder for a gentle daily cleanse, or 2 teaspoons weekly for a deeper exfoliation)
Oxyresveratrol – A patented ingredient that is naturally found in mulberry plants. It works to transform dull, uneven skin tone by blocking the creation of pigment for an illuminated, radiant complexion
Gluconolactone – A polyhydroxy acid that helps to resurface & exfoliate the upper skin layers, breaking down stubborn pigment to leave a brighter and clearer complexion
Bamboo Micro-exfoliators – ultra-fine, bamboo micro-exfoliators are able to gently buff away dead skin to reveal a luminous complexion
Volcanic Perlite – Mineral particles work in synergy with bamboo micro-exfoliators to gently remove the upper layers of the skin, refining texture and brightening tone
N-Acetyl Glucosamine – Naturally occurring in the body, N-acetyl glucosamine helps to block the creation of pigments in the skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Stimulates firmer smoother skin
- Improves pigmentation
- Improves skin texture
- Diminishes lines and wrinkles