Use in the morning /evening, pour 1 level teaspoon amount into palm of hand and add a few drops of warm water. Rub hands together to create a creamy consistency.
Apply gently to skin in circular motions avoiding the eye area.
(Ensure skin is rinsed thoroughly, use 1 level teaspoon of powder for a gentle daily cleanse, or 2 teaspoons weekly for a deeper exfoliation)
Oxyresveratrol – A patented ingredient that is naturally found in mulberry plants. It works to transform dull, uneven skin tone by blocking the creation of pigment for an illuminated, radiant complexion
Gluconolactone – A polyhydroxy acid that helps to resurface & exfoliate the upper skin layers, breaking down stubborn pigment to leave a brighter and clearer complexion
Bamboo Micro-exfoliators – ultra-fine, bamboo micro-exfoliators are able to gently buff away dead skin to reveal a luminous complexion
Volcanic Perlite – Mineral particles work in synergy with bamboo micro-exfoliators to gently remove the upper layers of the skin, refining texture and brightening tone
N-Acetyl Glucosamine – Naturally occurring in the body, N-acetyl glucosamine helps to block the creation of pigments in the skin.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Moisturising facial sunscreen SPF 30 which evens out skintones & prevents pigmentation & skin discolouration
All-in-one anti-pigmentation moisturiser and broad spectrum UVA / UVB sunscreenCosmetically elegant – non greasy - Suitable for men & women & all skin types Sheer, satin finish that doesn't leave an ashy cast or residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF or Phloretin CF Gel to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation
We stock a range of products and home treatment systems to brighten, reduce and prevent pigmentation
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 is a high-performance night serum that targets the signs of skin ageing, discolouration, acne recovery, improved firmness and textureMedik8 Crystal 20 should only be used on skin that has been pre-conditioned with other high strength retinols, retinals such as Mediki8Crystal Retinal 10 to avoid undesirable irritation Benefits of Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20: Potent concentrated formula - retinal aldehydehyde easily concerts into retinoic acid in your skin making for faster visible results Formulated with 0.2% encapsulated retinaldehyde Double the concentration of Crystal Retinal 10 Intensify & accelerate the speed of Crystal Retinal results Tackle stubborn skin concerns including skin discolouration, ageing, acne & blemishes Retinaldehyde delivers powerful antibacterial properties Medik8’s innovative Crystal Retinal technology works 11 x faster than other forms of retinol. Delivers results comparable to clinical-grade Vitamin A or tretinoin without the irritation. Retinaldehyde has also been proven to be 2.8 x more biologically active than retinol. In addition, retinaldehyde delivers powerful antibacterial properties, ideal for targeting blemish-causing bacteria for visibly clearer skin. With double the concentration comes double the results. More retinal equals more power, thanks to Medik8’s innovative Double-Layered Stabilisation System. In addition to the active 0.2% Retinaldehyde, Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 also contains hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, antioxidant Vitamin E and natural humectant, Glycerin. Before purchasing Crystal Retinal 20, users should be comfortably applying Crystal Retinal 10 every night for 3 months or completed 2 full tubes before considering moving up to Crystal Retinal 20.
NOTE; Due to the potency of this product Medik8 a brief telephone consultation with Diane Nivern is required to purchase Crystal retinal 20 please call us on 01617961169 or
send a Whattsapp text to 01617961169 for details
Press & Glow is an active, exfoliating "toner" that gives you a smooth, fresh, glowing complexion without flaking or irritationNew generation PHA (polyhydroxy acid) gluconolactone is a gentle but effective skin exfoliating acid that does not irritate your skin Proven to be super hydrating - no more flaky, sensitised skin that can occur after using exfoliating acids like Glycolic acid toners. Press & Glow gently exfoliates the surface of your skin enabling better penetration of active ingredients like vitamin C and A. Skin texture is smoother, it looks more radiant, make-up sits beautifully Press & Glow can be used everyday, twice a day, leaving the skin visibly glowing, hydrated and soothed. Press & Glow is using PHA 5.5% Gluconolactone. This active toner is formulated with the latest gentle action exfoliating acids - PHAs only, no AHA/BHA (No Glycolic or Salicylic in the formula - perfect for sensitive skins.
Retinal / Retinaldehyde - Work up to 11x faster than classic forms of retinol
Crystal Retinal reduces P. acnes bacteria responsible for breakouts.This ground-breaking vitamin A retinol night serum-cream firms, plumps and restores skin, visibly minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a healthier, more youthful, even-toned complexion. Retinal is used efficiently in the skin as it does not have to undergo as many "conversions" in the skin as retinol to be used by the skin’s natural mechanisms to enhance collagen production and speed up cellular turnover. Provides results comparable to clinical-grade retinoic acid Vitamin A working up to 11x faster than normal retinol. Hydrates the skin at every level whilst strengthening the skin’s barrier to keep moisture locked in tight. Lightweight and luxurious, the silk-like texture sinks effortlessly into skin to nurture and renew the complexion. DIANE'S TIP: Use this retinol as part of your night skincare regime. You will notice results in just 4 weeks. Skin will look noticeably more youthful, clearer, blemishes reduced and faded, less oily with fewer breakouts
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.