Use in the morning /evening, pour 1 level teaspoon amount into palm of hand and add a few drops of warm water. Rub hands together to create a creamy consistency.
Apply gently to skin in circular motions avoiding the eye area.
(Ensure skin is rinsed thoroughly, use 1 level teaspoon of powder for a gentle daily cleanse, or 2 teaspoons weekly for a deeper exfoliation)
Oxyresveratrol – A patented ingredient that is naturally found in mulberry plants. It works to transform dull, uneven skin tone by blocking the creation of pigment for an illuminated, radiant complexion
Gluconolactone – A polyhydroxy acid that helps to resurface & exfoliate the upper skin layers, breaking down stubborn pigment to leave a brighter and clearer complexion
Bamboo Micro-exfoliators – ultra-fine, bamboo micro-exfoliators are able to gently buff away dead skin to reveal a luminous complexion
Volcanic Perlite – Mineral particles work in synergy with bamboo micro-exfoliators to gently remove the upper layers of the skin, refining texture and brightening tone
N-Acetyl Glucosamine – Naturally occurring in the body, N-acetyl glucosamine helps to block the creation of pigments in the skin.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Moisturising facial sunscreen SPF 30 which evens out skintones & prevents pigmentation & skin discolouration
All-in-one anti-pigmentation moisturiser and broad spectrum UVA / UVB sunscreenCosmetically elegant – non greasy - Suitable for men & women & all skin types Sheer, satin finish that doesn't leave an ashy cast or residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF or Phloretin CF Gel to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation
We stock a range of products and home treatment systems to brighten, reduce and prevent pigmentation
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
Three-in-one day cream - Combines 6% Vitamin C + Hydrating moisturiser + SPF 30
Rejuvenate and protect skin with Medik8 Daily Radiance Vitamin C SPF 30 moisturising, antioxidant day creamThis hydrating vitamin C day cream is a lightweight, non-greasy, silky texture. Easily absorbed into the skin, it provides potent antioxidant protection with 6% Vitamin C plus broad spectrum SPF 30 By using a 100% stable, gentle, lipid form of vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the cream increases radiance from within. Packed with antioxidants to shield the skin from environmental damage and help prevent premature signs of ageing. This nourishing vitamin C cream smooths existing fine lines and wrinkles with it's collagen increasing properties. Containing hyaluronic acid and glycerin to keep the skin hydrated, skin is left radiant with an even complexion. Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
Medik8 Super C 30 Intense now called Super C30 Ferulic | Medik8's most powerful vitamin C serumFormulated with highly stable 30% ethylated ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and boosted with ferulic acid to ensure complexion is left radiant & youthful-looking. Both Vitamin C, Vitamin E and ferulic acid are ultra-potent antioxidants that when used together, boost each other’s antioxidant activity. They work to neutralise the effects of environmental aggressors such as pollution and sun damage. A formula boosted with turmeric, a botanical renowned for its intensive skin-brightening properties. DIANE'S TIP: Apply this daily in the morning. Don't forget the backs of your hand!
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.