Azelaic acid possesses an effective decongesting function, also working in conjunction with niacinamide to soothe irritation.
Suitable for all skin types, especially aimed at those with acneic or oily skin, prone to imperfections.
Azelaic Acid –
deeply penetrating anti-inammatory and comedolytic properties. It is considered to be similar to hydroxy acids: helping to regulate cell turnover, whilst assisting with the reduction of comedones and congestion
Salicylic Acid –
blocked pores are cleared as dead surface skin is sloughed away, preventing congested skin
also known as vitamin B3; exhibits anti-inammatory action, whilst reducing redness and irritation. Reduces the rate of sebum
Powerful anti-acne action. Can be used day and night
Suitable for application underneath make-up post-cleansing
Once dry, will not affect your usual skincare and make-up regime
Contains azelaic and salicylic acids to act as exfoliants, removing dead skin cells to unclog pores and improve skins texture and tone for a smoother, more renewed appearance
Calms redness fast. Anti-inammatory properties help to heal existing breakouts and prevent future blemishes from forming
Reduces the discomfort often experienced when spots are inflamed and sore
Salicylic acid cleanses deep inside the pore, clearing out excess sebum and dead skin cells to decrease the chance of bacterial infection
Rosemary oil is included for its botanical antioxidant quality, fighting free radical damage
Unlike typical anti-acne treatments which induce dryness, niacinamide retains essential moisture, keeping the targeted area hydrated and supple.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
A treatment for individual spots or larger breakout areas
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
In the morning and/or evening after cleansing, dispense an adequate amount of betaGel onto a clean finger (one drop should cover one blemish). Gently apply betaGel onto the blemish, rubbing in carefully to maximise penetration. Alternatively it can be applied to the entire face for a complete spot fighting treatment, which can cause some localised stinging. Wait a few minutes for betaGel to dry before applying a Medik8 antioxidant serum and follow with a Medik8 hydrator.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinade Collagen DrinkDrinking Skinade on a daily basis promotes...
- healthier looking skin
- more even toned skin
- younger looking skin
- increased skin hydration
- reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- more radiant skin
- reduction of cellulite