Hydrolyzed pea protein
Mineral Sun screen – Zinc oxide
Sunscreen – Homosalate, octocrylene, octisalate
ZINC OXIDE 9.0%
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, POLYACRYLATE-13, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYISOBUTENE, POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE, LECITHIN, ISOSTEARIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETEARYL DIMETHICONE, MARRUBIUM VULGARE EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, XANTHAN GUM, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYSORBATE 20, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, LIMONENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PANTHENOL, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN ORANGE) PEEL OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MELANIN, ERYTHRITOL, CITRIC ACID, VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, GLUCOSE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HYDROLYZED PEA PROTEIN, TOCOPHEROL, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BAROSMA BETULINA (BUCHU) LEAF OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE, HOMARINE HCL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-t-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, SODIUM SUCCINATE, MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE EXTRACT, ARABIDOPSIS THALIANA (THALE CRESS) EXTRACT, MICROCOCCUS LYSATE, PLANKTON EXTRACT, ERGOTHIONEINE.
*We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinceuticals Serum 10 - Powerful antioxidant serumCounteracts the ageing effects of daylight, UV, Infrared, pollution, smoking and stress. For all skin types or conditions to help restore healthy looking skin Formulated with advanced antioxidant technology - 10% L-Ascorbic Acid proven to be absorbed into cells and used as an antioxidant. Lightweight, fast-absorbing serum combines skin brightening ferulic acid with 10% pure vitamin C to enhance antioxidant performance. Contains skin hydrating hyaluronic acid. Ideal for use on younger skins under 35 Assists with brightening of sun damage, pigmentation and blemish marks from spots Beneficial for skin prone to follicultis, shaving rash and ingrowing hairs. Proven delivery of L-ascorbic acid to the skin in concentrations proven to be effective L Ascorbic acid is the only version of Vitamin C that the cells recognise as an active antioxidant!
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product!
Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection
* Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer
More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off
GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC
Why do I need a vitamin c antioxidant serum?
Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening.
- Apple Stem Cells protects skin's own stem cells.
- Multi-hydroxy acid smoothes fine lines
- Exfoliates - promotes healthy cell renewal
- Enhances skin clarity
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Hydrating, plumping & smoothing
- Paraben Free