Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product! Awarded Best Topical Skincare in Medical Aesthetic Awards 2008Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection. * Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
- Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
- C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
- C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
- C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.
Why do I need this product?Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening. GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC FREE DELIVERY See below for more reasons why you need this in your routine
Brush-On-Block pure mineral, chemical free, broad spectrum UVA/ UVB sunscreen
- Available in Transparent or NEW Tan / Bronzer - specify in buyers notes
- Brush-on-Block provides SPF 30 Broad Spectrum protection. Easy brush-on application. You can use it often, re-apply it with ease and take it everywhere for effortless on-the-go sun protection whenever you need it.Brush-On-Block is perfect for golfers, outdoor sports, gardeners, runners. Invisible, transparent mineral powder sunscreen to avoid the greasy feel of cream sunscreen - Invisible feel. Nothing to "run" into your eyes if you sweat. Contains the naturally-occurring active mineral sunscreen ingredients titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, to provide full coverage, invisible, natural mineral sun protection that you simply brush on. No more messy, greasy lotions, sticks and sprays. It offers a fast, convenient and effective way to protect everyone's skin from the sun, - everyday. Brush-On-Block is a non-irritating, sweat and water resistant sunscreen that comes in a patent-pending, self-dispensing make up quality brush. Unlike chemical sunscreens which work by being absorbed into the skin, Brush-On-Block features natural minerals which sit on top of your skin and reflect the sun's rays away from your body. Since it is not absorbed into the skin Brush-On-Block is less likely to irritate the skin or clog pores, making it ideal for people with acne-prone or sensitive skin. Refillable - great value
- Sweat and Water Resistant
- No Chemical Sunscreen Ingredients
- Non Greasy
- Doesn't Sting Eyes
- Goes on Over or Under Makeup
- Won't Cause Breakouts
- Easy and Convenient
- Portable Self-dispensing Brush
- Great for Thinning Hair or Bald Spots
- Ideal for Men, Women and Children
- Invisible finish colour-free - ALSO AVAILABLE IN TAN BRONZER
- Perfect for men!
- Suits all skin types and colours