Apply to area of treatment post procedure, reapply and gently massage frequently as needed or as recommended by a physician.
Scars after surgical procedures and skin injuries. All skin types, including sensitive skin.
Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract – Rich in Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMP’S) which have been shown to break down scar tissue and bioflavonids that protect collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in the skin.
Palmitoyl Hexapeptide – Mimics the ability of elastin fibers to retain skin elasticity. Stimulates fibroblast thus stimulating natural elastin production.
Dimethicone – A silicone based polymer that prevents TEWL and smooths the skin.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer