Apply to cleansed skin morning and evening
KEY INGREDIENT FUNCTION
Vectorize Technology (White) Unique complex of active ingredients delivered into the skin in a sphere.
Prolonged effectiveness and deeper penetration into the skin. Time released up to 48 hours.
Melaslow (citrus unishi peel extract) Potent skin lightener
Tyrostat (rumex) Plant derived botanical from the plant western dock. Tyrosinase inhibitor.
Melfade (uva ursi leaf extract,bearberry) Natural skin lightener
Mulberry Extract Natural skin lightener
Embilica (Phylianthus emplica fruit extract) Natural skin lightener
Licorice Extract Natural skin lightener
Net DG (glycyrrhizate) Natural skin lightener
Azelaic Acid Natural skin lightener
Stay C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate) Water soluble stabilized anti-oxidant, potent skin lightener
Green Tea Extract Anti-inflammatory
Willow Extract Skin brightening properties
Synovea (Hexylresorcinol) Anti-glycation effect, 75% reduction in extracellular melanin, brightening effect compares to 2% hydroquinone
Neem Leaf Liquid B (Melia Azadirachta leaf, Neem tree) Improves skin clarity, brightness, reduction of melanin production
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.