Apply in the morning to complete your anti-ageing skincare regime or as directed by your aesthetic professional.
Apply in small quantities, gently smoothing over the skin’s surface for a healthy, bronzed appearance.
Reapply every 2-3 hours during periods of high sun exposure.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Brush-On-Block pure mineral, chemical free, broad spectrum UVA/ UVB sunscreenAvailable in Transparent or NEW Tan / Bronzer
- Brush-on-Block provides SPF 30 Broad Spectrum protection. Easy brush-on application. You can use it often, re-apply it with ease and take it everywhere for effortless on-the-go sun protection whenever you need it.
- Brush-On-Block is perfect for golfers, outdoor sports, gardeners, runners Invisible, transparent mineral powder sunscreen to avoid the greasy feel of cream sunscreen - Invisible feel. Nothing to "run" into your eyes if you sweat.Contains the naturally-occurring active mineral sunscreen ingredients titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, to provide full coverage, invisible, natural mineral sun protection that you simply brush on. No more messy, greasy lotions, sticks and sprays.It offers a fast, convenient and effective way to protect everyone's skin from the sun & visible light damage everyday. Brush-On-Block is a non-irritating, sweat and water resistant sunscreen that comes in a self-dispensing make up quality brush. Unlike chemical sunscreens which work by being absorbed into the skin, Brush-On-Block features natural minerals which sit on top of your skin and reflect the sun's rays away from your body. Since it is not absorbed into the skin Brush-On-Block is less likely to irritate the skin or clog pores, making it ideal for people with acne-prone or sensitive skin. Refillable - great value
- Sweat and Water Resistant
- No Chemical Sunscreen Ingredients
- Non Greasy
- Doesn't Sting Eyes
- Goes on Over or Under Makeup
- Won't Cause Breakouts
- Easy and Convenient
- Portable Self-dispensing Brush
- Great for Thinning Hair or Bald Spots - undetectable
- Ideal for Men, Women and Children
- Invisible finish colour-free - ALSO AVAILABLE IN TAN BRONZER
- Perfect for men!
- Suits all skin types and colours
Repair Me Handcream
RECOMMENDED BY GRACE TIMOTHY SUNDAY TELEGRAPH BEAUTY EXPERT100% NATURAL & NATURALLY DERIVED Profoundly soothing Deeply moisturising
Helps to heal inflamed, chapped, cracked, very dry skin, over-washed hands
Suitable for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, gardeners' handcream, manual workers and those who work outdoors.Manuka Honey has natural antimicrobial properties and supports healthy skin healing Available in hand bag travel sized 70g and 130g
Heliocare 360 Fluid Cream SPF 50 - 50ml Protects skin against UVA, UVB, visible light & infrared-A with SPF 50 and PA++++ which also helps to reduce development of pigmentation
Combination Skin | Dry Skin | Normal Skin | Sensitive Skin | Men & WomenLightweight, easily absorbed, non-greasy moisturising facial sunscreen for normal to dry skin including sensitive skin Protects against the ageing effect of UVA UVB day-light and HEV Light computer light & infrared What's HEV light? Sources of blue light include mobile phones, computers, laptop, tablets and TVs, as well as artificial lighting from fluorescent and LED lights. The sun also emits blue light, so we're exposed to blue light almost everywhere. Blue light is proven to cause damage in the deeper layers of the skin, leading to skin ageing, weakening of skin's barrier function and inflammation of skin cells leading to cellular changes & uneven pigmentation. A light cream that leaves skin soft and hydrated with a dewy finish. The subtle natural colour of the product, although not a tint, also helps to even the skin tone. It’s perfect for dry or more mature skin or following facial treatments
Ultimate skin protectionSupercharged anti-oxidant Fernblock® protects skin health Anti-oxidants Vitamins C & E plus green tea extract counteract the damage from light & pollution exposure Dewy finish gives an even toned radiance to skin Alcohol free | Non-comedogenic - won't block your pores
Regima Laser-Azu Repair Gel Post Peel Gel - "The Blue Gel"We use and recommend this after treatments which cause redness or irritation to the skin such as microdermabrasion, peels, microneedling, laser skin or hair removal, dermaplaning, semi-permanent make-up, microblading or tattoos. Application of RegimA Laser Azu-Repair Post Peel Gel - or as my clients call it - The "Blue Gel" holds in moisture preventing crusting and accelerating the healing process.
- Promotes healthy skin healing
- Aids skin recovery after injury or surgery
- Soothes, calms, reduces redness
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- Anti-irritant, anti-bacterial
- Supports new collagen production for scar less healing
- Improves skin elasticity
- Moisturising, rehydrating - prevents moisture loss from inflamed skin
- Assists with skin regeneration