Skin Type Indications: Hyperpigmentation, Dry, Dull Skin
Feature Ingredients and their Known Benefits:
Lactic acid – Alpha hydroxy acid exfoliates without drying the skin, inhibits production of pigmentation ( tyrosinase inhibitor)
Mandelic acid – gentle exfoliating acid derived from apples. Alpha hydroxy acid – inhibits production of pigmentation (tyrosinase inhibiting properties)
Oat protein – Skin soothing, Powerful antioxidant, anti-irritant
Sweet almond milk – Nourishing and moisturising
Gently removes make-up, dirt and debris
Provides the mild exfoliating benefits of lactic and mandelic acids, these alpha hydroxy acids also provide skin lightening and hydrating properties
Dispense a ten pence piece sized amount of cleanser onto fingertips and apply all over face and neck. Massage into skin with wet hands for 30-60 seconds. Remove with a face cloth and warm water to aid exfoliation. Rinse well. Apply serums and moistuisers / SPF
TIP: Can be applied to clean skin as a “mask” twice a week to boost exfoliation & brightening of dull, dry, sun-damaged or pigmentation prone skin. Rinse off with warm water and a clean face cloth as normal.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amydalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyl Dimethyltaurate/Carboxyethyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glyco
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product! Awarded Best Topical Skincare in Medical Aesthetic Awards 2008Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection. * Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
- Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
- C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
- C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
- C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.