About Pharma-Nord Bio-Culture
Pharma-Nord Bio-Culture contains two freeze-dried strains of lactic acid bacteria, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis, within a capsule containing an acid resistant gel matrix.
The capsule is dissolved by acid in the stomach, but the viability of the bacteria is maintained by the protective gel, which in turn dissolves in the small intestine to release the beneficial bacteria.
Each Bio-Culture capsule guarantees at least 4 billion live beneficial bacteria, and is designed to be stable at room temperature.
Many commercial probiotic formulations need to be stored in a refrigerator (inconvenient for travellers), contain relatively few viable bacteria (typically 0.1-2 billion), or are inactivated by the adverse environment of the stomach (before reaching the intestines).
Pharma-Nord recommends 1-3 capsules daily. Bio-Culture is manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinade Travel Sachets - 30 days supplyDrinking Skinade collagen drink on a daily basis promotes...
- healthier looking skin
- more even toned skin
- younger looking skin
- increased skin hydration
- reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- more radiant skin
- reduction of cellulite