Manuka Therapy 30% Honey Creme contains 30 % active 16+ Manuka honey as a healing handcream to soothe and calm dry, chapped, irritated skin. Rich in natural antioxidants from propolis and lots of hydrating plant oils help with tissue repair.
Helps treat rashes, chapped sore hands, dry, flaky skin from frequent habd-washing or exposure to water, chemicals and detergent or hand-sanitiser.
Provides soothing relief for psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis sufferers.
A great natural way to repair dry skin –
Hero Ingredient: Manuka Honey
Some Manuka Honey has a ‘Unique Manuka Factor’ (UMF) which refers to its level of non-peroxide antibacterial activity. This factor provides an additional potent anti-bacterial action on top of the usual antibacterial abilities of all honeys. It has also been shown to diffuse deeper into skin tissues.
Manuka Honey is tested for its level of non-peroxide activity and issued with a number. A rating of 10 indicates the same level of antiseptic potency of a 10% solution of Phenol (Carbolic Disinfectant). The higher the rating, the higher the antimicrobial activity level is and the greater the healing capacity.
Manuka honey is deeply penetrating and hygroscopic meaning that moisture is attracted to it providing deep skin hydration. Honey has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and has demonstrated the ability to accelerate skin repair and the reduction of scarring.
Hero Ingredient: Propolis
Propolis is another amazing ingredient from the hive. Made by bees, propolis is a resin found in beehives and the literal Greek translation is ‘Defender of the City’. It is used to seal gaps that may let predators in, to prevent decomposition within the hive and to inhibit bacterial infection within the colony. The use of propolis in the hive creates a highly complex immune defence system which makes the bee hive the most sterile environment known in nature. Propolis consists of resinous compounds and balsams, beeswax, aromatic oils and bee pollen. Propolis has a high flavanoid content and in laboratory tests, has exhibited a variety of anti-microbial and anti-tumour properties.
Aqua/Water, 30% Manuka Honey , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,
Cetearyl Alcohol ( a beneficial waxy compound to emulsify ingredients NOT the drying, irritating type of alcohol) ,
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyci ne Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Olea Europea (Olive) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propolis Cera, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dehydrocaetic Acid (and) Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf) Extract.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
YourZooki Vitamin C Liposomal Supplement 1000mg (30 x 15ml sachets)Vegan | Sugar Free | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Alcohol Free Tasty citrus flavour
YourZooki Vitamin C is BRITISH MADE and is a superior form of L-Ascorbic Vitamin C which is clinically proven to be the most potent version of Vitamin C and readily accepted as an antioxidant.Consume straight from the sachet or add to water, mix into porridge or yoghurt 98% + Highly bio-available liposomal Vitamin C 1-2 sachets a day suggested | More can be taken during illness, infections, times of stress, travel, wound healing Free from artificial colour or flavouring Diane's Tip; Unlike some liposomal Vitamin C , YourZooki Vitamin C disperses in drinks, tastes lovely and is easy to swallow for those of us who don't like tablets.
Repair Me Handcream
RECOMMENDED BY GRACE TIMOTHY SUNDAY TELEGRAPH BEAUTY EXPERT100% NATURAL & NATURALLY DERIVED Profoundly soothing Deeply moisturising
Helps to heal inflamed, chapped, cracked, very dry skin, over-washed hands
Suitable for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, gardeners' handcream, manual workers and those who work outdoors.Manuka Honey has natural antimicrobial properties and supports healthy skin healing Available in hand bag travel sized 70g and 130g
A handcream for very dry skin - A best seller for 20 years because it REALLY works!Deeply healing and repairing for cracked, inflamed, chapped skin Effective hand-cream to repair hands affected by constant hand washing or use of alcohol hand-sanitisers Packed with natural, healing, therapeutic beeswax, active Manuka honey, soothing & repairing plant essential oils. May be used on any severely dry skin, cracked skin be it your hands, feet, elbows or knees - excellent for torn cuticles Dry Skin / Sore Hands / Damaged Cuticles / Cracked Hands / Heels / Chapped Lips / Eczema Patches / Sensitive Skin All Apicare products are rich in healing Manuka Honey, plant oils and butters and are individually formulated to really help with dry problem skin, paraben and SLS free.
Oily Skin | Combination Skin | Sensitive Skin | Men & WomenAn ultra-light mattifying lotion that melts into the skin with a dry-touch, matte finish. Recommended for oily, combination or spot prone skin - oil controlling, antimicrobial, antibacterial properties Formulated with advanced light filters and a Bioshield System that provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, visible light and IR-A (infrared radiation -A) & blue computer light damage. Diane's Tips; You need to apply a facial sunscreen daily whatever the weather - day light, computer light and artificial lighting contribute to skin ageing. Spot prone skin will leave red or brown blemish marks if skin isn't hydrated and protected from light with a suitable daily sunscreen like this. I also recommend a Vitamin C serums like SkinCeuticals Phloretin Serum for oily, acne prone skin or SkinCeuticals Phloretin Gel for sensitive, spot prone or blemish marked skin and their hydrating, anti-inflammatory, blemish mark fading Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective serum