Plasma Beamwave Treatment for;
- Non-surgical eyelid lift
- Non-surgical eye bag reduction treatment
- Hooded eye lids lifted & smoothed
- Wrinkle reduction
- Crow’s feet & smokers lip lines,
- Lift sagging skin, turkey neck, crêpey eye lids
- Scar revision – traumatic, surgical, chicken pox or acne
- Stretch marks
- Tattoo removal
- Skin tags & cherry angiomas (age related “blood blisters”)
- Pigmentation & age spots, sun spots, “liver spots”
- Acne acne
- Xanthelasma – fatty eye deposits around eyes
Treatments suitable for men and women seeking an alternative to eyelid surgery to lift or smooth heavy, hooded or double eyelids and to reduce eye bags, crow’s feet wrinkles around the eyes.
Plasma technology soft-surgery gives results comparable to eyelid surgery without going “under the knife”
The area to be treated will be cleansed and anaesthetic cream applied. The hand held plasma tool produces a tiny flash of lightening which “burns” away a “full stop” size piece of skin to a superficial depth. This stimulates the skin to repair itself and new tighter skin is produced.
With eye lid lift/ eye bag treatment you can expect some swelling which can last 48 hours – The application of prescribed soothing post treatment creams and SPF is recommended. Written aftercare instructions will be given at your consultation and after treatment. We recommend an appropriate cosmeceutical skincare routine to support and maintain treatment results.
Results will last 3-5 years plus depending on lifestyle and skincare. Eye lid and eye bag treatments may need three treatments at approximately 6 week intervals
Please visit our Plasma Shower page to see further benefits of Plasma Beamwave without recovery time
Consultations with Diane Nivern or Dr Joshua Nivern MBChB BSc.
Treatments by Dr J. Nivern MBChB BSc.
- Blemish removal / skin tag removal from £75
- Eye Lid or Eye Bag from £350
- Upper and Lower Eye Lids & Eye bags from £550
- Course of three upper & lower eye bags £1500
- Please note that this treatment is not suitable for clients with skin of colour due to risk of post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation
* Fees subject to prior consultation
To make an appointment for your consultation
Call our Manchester clinic now on 0161 796 1169 or Book in online here